Yandere Harley Quinn x male reader (lemon)

This is a request for emeraldassassin2

You were heading home until heard some foot steps you quickly turn around and saw Harley Quinn former lover of the Joker.

Harley Quinn: Hold still!

She try to hit you with her hammer.

(Y/n): Get away from me! You crazy bitch!

Harley eye started to twitch.

Harley Quinn: How dare you call your future wife a bitch! Your going to get a punishment!

You quickly ran into your house and lock all the doors. You try to call the police but you saw Harley standing right behind you holding her hammer.

(Y/n): How did you!? When did you!?

Harley Quinn: One of your windows was open. Now come here and get the
punishment!

You slowly back away from her.

(Y/n): Why me!? Out of all people, why me!?.

Harley Quinn: After I left Mr.J I vow to find someone who is innocent and you look like an innocent person....now time to get a punishment!

(Y/n): Punishment!? For what!?

Harley Quinn: Because you call me a bitch!

She then swing her hammer at your leg breaking it. You were screaming in pain.

Harley Quinn: Oh baby your in pain....here let me make it better.

She then swing her hammer again and hit your other leg breaking it as well. She then lay on top of you.

Harley Quinn: Now you have nowhere to go! Now time to have some fun!

She then pull your pants off and smiles when she saw your manhood. She then grab it and started to move it until you came.

Harley Quinn: Look like you came out a lot. You better have more because I'm going to ride you until there a baby in me!

She then put your manhood inside of her and started to ride it. You try to say something but she stop you by French kissing you until you came.

Harley Quinn: Baby....there so much in me!

(Y/n): So..ca...can..we..st....stop!?

Harley Quinn: Do you see a baby in me?

You shaken your head.

Harley Quinn: So no we are not stopping!

She kept raping you until she gave birth. You were force to marry her and didn't leave her because you didn't want to get a punishment so you are now the husband to a mad woman.