Yuju sat in her bed doing something in her laptop while you and Jungkook ate your pizza in silence.

" Aren't you going to eat? " Jungkook asked her.

" I will have some later, I have work to do."She said 

" What kinda work? " Jungkook stood up and walked toward her but she closed her laptop and stood up as well looking at him.

" Something not important." She told him before looking at you then back at him " When you finish, can we talk .... in private? " 

You heard what she said and felt the need to go out. " I......I will take those to the kitchen." You said then stood up taking what's left of the pizza and leaving the room making sure to close it after you. 

-

" What's going on?" Jungkook asked when he sat in the end. 

" Do you like her now? " Yuju asked directly, Jungkook raised his eye brow but definitely not surprised with her question . " Or are you ignoring me or purpose ? Is this your way of punishing me?"

Jungkook sighed " What did you expect Yuju? That I will welcome you with open arms as soon as you come back? " Jungkook stood up looking straight at her eyes.

" No of course not." she said looking down

" So?"

" I didn't expect you to forget everything in once but Jungkook, we dated for a year and you never showed interest in any girl but me." She started " But you're acting as if she was your girlfriend and not me, You're ignoring me and go talk to her, smile and laugh, real smile not even fake, For God's sake you even ate her green sauce, the one you swore to never taste, And do you think I didn't notice your life jacket trick? " Yuju snapped as anger began to boil up inside her " You just wanted to cover her up, didn't you? First you get annoyed at Namjoon and the others for staring at her so you put the towel on her then made up this cramps shit just to make her wear the life jacket, Tell me I am wrong.."

" You're wrong." Jungkook smirked " That wasn't my intention at all." Jungkook actually told the truth, True the life jacket was a trick but not to cover you up but to make you wear it without embarrassment but now that Yuju mentioned it, It was good that he thought about it.

Angry, Yuju took a step towards him, a vein almost popping in her temple and her fists tightly clenched " Fine, let's say I was wrong.....Tell about the room, why did you refuse to stay with me? didn't we sleep together many times?" 

Jungkook was the one to start feeling angry now as he could feel his fists began to clench and his jaw rooted, he looked at her in the eyes and said " Listen Yuju, I married her, do you understand? I am legally married to her and I won't ignore or push her away because my ex decided that I should, Okay? "

" Your ex? " Yuju repeated, shocked with the word he used 

" Yes Yuju, You're my ex now" Jungkook glared more " I agreed on staying in good terms with you yesterday but never said that we're dating because we are not, get this straight to your head. You were the one who decided to leave not me, YOU LEFT ON OUR WEDDING DAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHO DOES THAT THEN COME EXPECTING EVERYTHING TO BE FINE? " Those were the last words Jungkook said before storming out of the room, slamming the door harshly behind him leaving the girl frozen in her place, His words hit her hard. His words like nails and hammers breaking her heart apart but it was........... her fault

Breathless with anger, Jungkook walked out the house, get into his car and drove away in a hurry, the sound of the breaks caught your attention. You were in the balcony of Taehyung's room when you saw Jungkook's car leaving the place. The concern made you run downstairs to ask what happened but everyone was as surprised as you.