" Yeah I guess " Jiwon agreed " Anyway since it's decided, good night everyone, make sure to sleep well tomorrow I will wake you up early so we can go to swim" the girl blinked and then walked away following her boyfriend. 

You said good night then walked after the girl Yuju who seems to know where the room is.

You walked up upstairs and entered the room, As Jiwon said the room had three beds, it was beautiful and clean

You walked up upstairs and entered the room, As Jiwon said the room had three beds, it was beautiful and clean. You stood by the door holding your bag before Jungkook came behind you.

" You can take that bed.." The man said, his voice deep and calm. 

" T-thank you." You swallowed and walked to the bed he pointed, Putting the bag down and sat down in the edge of the bed.

Jungkook walked toward the balcony and opened the door, Immediately you felt your body shiver from the sudden breeze which made you stand up and walk toward the balcony where he was standing "The weather here is beautiful too." You closed your eyes and took a deep breath loving the fresh air.

Jungkook swallowed and looked down at you, a bite surprised that you finally talked to him he stared at you and watched the smile in your face.

She truly love nature. He thought 

The autumn breeze has a way of moving your hair, of tousling it into buoyant curls. It carries with it the fragrance of earth, soft after the washing of the rain and a sweet and steady sense of joy. And as it dances with the canopies of flame, it alights both eyes and soul, yet more as the feeling of a mother's lullaby, a comforting delight.

And nature seems to love her back

" I am sorry..." Jungkook finally apologized, You opened your eyes slowly but didn't look at him" I should have told you, I didn't you It will be that uncomfortable for you, It's my fault." 

The breeze yet again made your silky black hair flew in wild directions. before looking at Jungkook you reached up and tucked your hair behind your ear. " I a-am sorry too." 

The man's eyes light up and was about to say something but another voice joined " What's that you two are apologizing for? " Yuju entered stood by the balcony's door and said.

" Nothing, let's go to sleep." Jungkook walked toward her before looking back at you and gave you a gentle small smile.

Yuju gave you a look before following him inside, You waited few second before doing the same. 

" Why did you disagree with me? " Yuju started " We could've had our own bedroom, You know I hate to share." Her tone annoye

" Well, Better get use to it my dear girlfriend, Your boyfriend has a wife now." Jungkook snapped, You didn't know if he was joking and teasing Yuju but both ways seems to make the girl annoyed.

" Jungkook.." She gave him glare when he laughed.

" Don't worry Yuju sshi." You finally talked to her " You won't even notice I am here."