Chapter 29- Tyranny Averted

(HARGEON TOWN)

Dokamura was defeated almost instantly by the teamwork provided by the Goat Sin of Lust's strategising and Dragon Slayer wielder's perfectly timed execution. The Dragon laid defeated on the ground, nearly on the brink of death as blood leaked from his every part of his body, while he was still left conscious enough to feel all of the pain caused by Elizabeth and her 'Omega Ark'.

With the head of the beast cut-off, all they had to do was eradicate the Demon spawn that filled the remainder of the town. Rouge and Gowther volunteered for cleanup duty, whilst Wendy and Elizabeth focused on healing the injured townsfolk. With the Goddess's high level of magical power, all injuries were healed in mere moments, causing them to praise Elizabeth's power and leave Wendy in the background feeling slightly insignificant and leaking a few tears of sorrow.

"Thank you pretty lady!" The small girl from earlier cheered, hugging the princess's left thigh tightly. Elizabeth looked down at the child clinging to her, patting her on the head and giving a bright smile in response.

"You managed to heal the entire town in just a few seconds. Well done young woman. Who are you anyway...?" The child's father asked, lifting her up in his arms.

"I'm the third daughter of Bartra Liones, King Bartra of the kingdom of Liones." Elizabeth introduced, bowing graciously to everyone surrounding her.

Most of them looked at her with slight shock from her introduction. Not only did this young girl save the town and heal them all, but she was also genuine royalty. A member of a royal family was willing to put their life on the line and come help them when they needed it. Most would believe royalty to simply command a country without attempting to risk their own lives like a coward, yet this girl who seemed almost completely unfit for battle stood up for what she believed in and faced the threat face-to-face without batting an eyelash.

The people soon turned from shocked to overjoyed. They were ecstatic of how even the higher-ups of society would help those desperately in need, and showing how they were all the same on the inside. No amount of status or wealth should ever change how you treat others. As long as you have the heart, there's practically no difference to be found.

"W-Well thank you miss, we're very fortunate to have you..." The father gratified, bowing repeatedly with everyone copying his actions towards the young lady.

Elizabeth received the praise with a grateful smile, appreciative she could have been of assistance to others, when since the beginning of her adventures in her most recent reincarnated body she believed to be of no use and merely a hindrance. Simply having someone say thank you for something she did was more than enough to show the beautiful smile she was known by many for.

As the townsfolk gathered around Elizabeth, Gowther and Rouge appeared by the crowd, landing from a great height with slightly tired expressions and small smiles of their own.

"I can confirm that at minimum 97.3% of the Demon forces have been removed from this area, 'sparkle'!" Gowther announced as he pointed his fingers at his head with a joyful smile.

"Good, now we can help the others. It's most likely they're facing harder battles than the one we've dealt with." Rouge stated.

"We better hurry then. None of us can teleport, so we need to start travelling now if we're gonna do anything!" Wendy said.

"Yeah. In fact, I wonder how Sir Ban is doing right now..."

(MARGARET TOWN)

"THIS IS SOOO NOT GOING WELL!!!" Ban yelled as he was receiving lethal cuts all over his body.

It was a stalemate for the Fox Sin of Greed against Ishiro of the Quaking Continent, even with the assistance of Gray and Rufus by his side. The two Maker-Mages couldn't even come close to scratching him, let alone attack since they were occupied with all the Demons that kept swarming over them.