Chapter 28- Draconic Trio vs Blazing Deity

(Magnolia)

Meliodas, Natsu, Sting and Hawk were all teleported right in the middle of it all. They found themselves arriving straight in the town centre of Magnolia, where they couldn't help but be horrified at what the scenery had become. Natsu and Sting has the worst reactions, whilst Meliodas simply gained a scowl of hatred, as throughout his life, the scene before him was much too familiar.

Whether on the ground or patrolling the sky, hordes of lower-class Demons invaded every corner of the land. Several Red Demons, Grey Demons, Blue Demons, and even Albions were destroying all buildings in sight, killing anyone they could get their claws on, and were devouring the souls of those unfortunate enough to have their lives ended.

What shocked the three most was the state of the Fairy Tail guildhall at the very end. The whole left half was demolished, pieces of charred wood left lying on the ground. The only thing worse than the sight of the demolished representation of unity the mages of Fairy Tail had, was the state that the members found themselves in.

Across the ground, all of the Fairy Tail mages Macao, Wakaba, Levy, Juvia, Jet, Droy, Gajeel, Lisanna, Elfman, Mirajane, Laxus, the Thunder Legion, and even the guildmaster Makarov Dreyar were all left in a near-death state, forced to fall at the heels of an absolute terrifying beast.

Floating above the broken guildhall and all its members was a Dragon, almost coated in dark-scarlet red scales across its entire body, with only the belly coloured dark grey. It had two serrated horns on the end of its snout, a claw-shaped scar under its jaw, glowing red eyes, sharpened and blade-like fangs, and stood nearly 80 feet tall. The wings it possessed had holes and cuts in them, indicating a surviving and ferocious nature, and four muscular limbs, all with straight fins and large claws that looked big enough to hold an entire house. The most terrifying thing was how it looked joyful at all the destruction and despair in its wake, smiling upon the agony of those who it was causing to suffer.

"YES, YES MY MINIONS! DO WHAT YOUR MASTER ORDERS! BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND!!!" It roared, charging a fire attack from its mouth and aiming for the church in the centre of town.

"WAAAH! A DRAGON?!!" Natsu yelled.

"Why are you acting surprised? You were raised by a freaking Dragon!" Sting replied.

"This isn't an ordinary Dragon guys, it's unlike anything I've ever seen..." Meliodas warned.

"Meliodas is right guys. According to the Balor's Magical Eye... Magic, 690,000! Strength, 940,000! Spirit, 20,000! Total power level is over 1.5 MILLION!" Hawk announced.

Upon hearing the value from Hawk, Natsu and Sting jaw dropped at the enormous number. Each value already outclassed them at least a hundred times over. Meliodas gave a blank stare towards him, not at all being too astonished by the value, which may even outclass him by a great amount.

"Really. Wow, that's even higher than my own old man. These Dragons sure aren't pushovers, that's for sure..." Meliodas casually stated.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM YOU DOUCHE?!!" Natsu and Sting shouted.

"Oh man, why did I even come? Even my own might can't save us now! What're we gonna do?!!" Hawk cried, shaking Meliodas about in terror.

Before anyone could silence him, the Dragon turned to them, changing his expression from sadistically joyous to partially vexed at the appearance of new opposition. Wasting no time, he flew directly to them, landing so hard it shook the earth and made them fall on their backs.

"WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?! A FEW MORE TASTY MORSELS TO SATISFY MY NEVER-ENDING HUNGER! YOU'LL BE MY STARTER BACON-BITS!" It roared, referring to Hawk when saying 'Bacon-Bits', causing the pig to squeal and fall unconscious.