Chapter 16- Fairies vs Piety

Zeldris was going straight for Wendy, gripping tightly on his sheathed sword. In one second, a draw and slash was heard. As Wendy covered herself to brace for the attack, she had her eyes closed, but after a few seconds passed and nothing happened. Wendy opened her eyes to see Meliodas standing in front of her, blocking Zeldris's sword with Lostvayne and engaging with him in knightly combat.

"Going for a little girl?! How far will you fall brother!" Meliodas barked.

He then pushed Zeldris in the sword clash so hard that Zeldris was forced to flip away, gripping the ground forcefully with his feet upon contact and staring at Meliodas with a cold glare.

"I see you still aid the humans. How pathetic brother..."

"... B-Brother?" Lucy asked, completely overwhelmed by the unequal aura of death that the Meliodas lookalike was emitting.

"This is Zeldris, leader of the Ten Commandments, the Commandment of Piety, heir and proxy to the Demon King, and my own younger brother..." Meliodas coldly introduced, bringing his sword up in a defensive position.

"N-No way. You mean the strongest of the Ten Commandments, able to keep on par with even the highest ranking Demons AND Four Archangels...?" Wendy fearfully asked, trembling completely.

Fairy Tail has been known to be the reason for the most apocalyptic of disasters to be annihilated across all of Fiore, and they've fought literal Demons which gave them a run for their money. However, Team Natsu couldn't help but stare at their new adversary with complete fear. Despite the appearance of a little boy, his aura alone told them the second they move, they'd be dead. If he truly was the Zeldris of the Seven Deadly Sin's stories, the one who was the most difficult opponent for them to ever face, AND the only one possibly to be on par with Meliodas himself, then they would hope they had the chance to be just spectators instead of combating this overpowering threat.

Not even Natsu Dragneel, son of Igneel and the new Fire Dragon King, could do anything but stare at this man with whole cowardice. Gildarts may have been able to cause him to fall to his knees upon witnessing his full power, but Zeldris's base form aura was SO much different. Every instinct in his body screamed out nothing but danger and death that has yet to be experienced if facing the Commandment of Piety right here and now.

"W-What a monster..." Gray muttered, not finding the confidence to even raise his hands.

Erza said nothing, only petrified by the feeling of Zeldris's aura and magical power. What made her fear more though wasn't how powerful he was as she stared at him, but of the fact that she KNEW this was only a fraction of his power that he had revealed.

"Give it up Zeldris! You're outnumbered and outmatched! You will only find yourself forfeiting your life!" Meliodas warned.

"That is where you are wrong brother. For you see, not only have I been granted gifts by our father... I have now gained the full power that he once wielded, and so much more..."

With that, Zeldris plunged his sword into the ground, screaming out as he was beginning to unleash his full power. Everyone was being effected, from people to plant life. The Seven Deadly Sins managed to stand their ground at the tremendous force, whilst Team Natsu were struggling to keep their footing, gripping onto the ground with their hands for extra support.

In one final burst, Zeldris brought his sword out, pointing it straight up into the air and creating such forceful wind, everyone who wasn't one of the Sins were flying back quite a distance. Team Natsu ended up in the forest nearby the group, crashing into the trees and becoming temporarily incapacitated.

"No way... his power level... is over 600,000!" Hawk yelled.

Now even the Sins gained looks of fear. They've dealt with opponents with power levels in the 10,000 category easily, and have managed quite well with 100,000 to 200,000. But Zeldris was on a completely different level. Even though it was nearing high noon, possibly not even Escanor's 'The One' would be of much use in this fight.