Chapter 13- Knights vs Dragon

Natsu was standing on one end of the field, whilst Gilthunder, Howzer and Griamore assembled on the other side. Meliodas, Elizabeth, and the rest of Team Natsu were observing from the side, whilst the rest went for a fish pie at the local tavern (RIP Zaratras, RIP...). The excitement was felt by all, and intensity filled most of the atmosphere.

"(Hehe) You ready for a beat down?!" Natsu taunted, slamming his fists and creating some flames.

"(Sigh) Seriously kid, you're this energetic about overwhelming odds? When will you learn about fights you can never win?!" Howzer replied, annoyed at the Dragon Slayers unreasonable tenacity.

"I'm not gonna back down, cause I'm gonna beat all of you to a pulp!"

"... So be it!" Gilthunder responded, getting into a formal sword stance, whilst Howzer and Griamore freestyled their defence.

"LIGHTNING KING IRON HAMMER!"

"WHIRL SHOCK!"

The duo of Holy Knights sent out their attack towards Natsu, mixing a combination of lightning and tornado straight at him. It managed to make direct contact, constantly throttling him with a never ending barrage of forceful elements.

As the dust cleared and the attack finished, it revealed Natsu with his arms crossed in front of him, pushed back a few feet and bruised slightly on his forearms. He didn't admit the pain though, instead grinning and staring his opponents dead in the eye.

"... That all ya got...?"

Suddenly, he sprinted towards them before they could realise what was happening.

"CAUSE THAT AIN'T NOTHING!"

As Natsu was about to punch Gilthunder straight in the face, his fist met a huge transparent purple energy field which blocked his attack, revealing itself to be part of a huge floating sphere that trapped Natsu entirely, whilst Griamore was in the back pointing his sword as the blade glowed.

"PERFECT SHELL!"

Natsu was first confused, then started punching the sphere randomly in all directions, hoping to break it, but to no effect. Griamore laughed at his achievement in capturing the teen mage with just his magic.

"Hahaha, try as you might, my shield is impregnable!... except in Vaizel when Diane punched through, and when Hendrickson smashed it open, possibly also when-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Natsu made one last attempt by kicking with both feet, with full success at it made a hole, soon making the whole sphere disintegrate into nothing. Now he was free, and Griamore was left with a gaping jaw.

"-AND when he did it just now..." Howzer added, earning an annoyed look from Griamore.

Natsu continued his assault on the young Holy Knights, going for Gilthunder first. It was now based on close combat, with Gilthunder slashing horizontally and diagonally at Natsu, who simply dodged or countered the sword swings, as his brawls with Erza had aided him with the trio's choice of combat style. Howzer went for a stab, but Natsu avoided the piercing blow, grabbed the lance between his legs, and pulled it out of the Holy Knight's hand, leaving him disarmed. Griamore took the opportunity to try and cast another 'Perfect Shell' around Natsu, working surprisingly as the Dragon Slayer didn't see it coming.

Natsu was about to easily break through again, but before he could do that, he noticed the sphere to be shrinking slightly by the second, and that it was feeling tighter. The reason for that was Griamore controlling it so that it would decrease in size, shrinking it down so that it appropriate to squeeze Natsu tightly but not almost kill him. Now trapped, Gilthunder channeled lightning into his sword, while Howzer retrieved his lance from where it was thrown, using it to focus his power so that wind was starting to form under the sphere.