-Episode7-[Questioning]

Start from the beginning

Gusion sighed and inserted two fingers into Layla's moist cavern. She let out a soft moan and beginning to buckle her hips to meet his touch.

"How do I get in the building?"

"Y-You need fingerprints of the S.A.B.E.R members or the staff who works there" she replied between breathing heavily.

"How about once I get in?"

"There's security cameras...in some places on the ground floor but nobody's there. And you're safe from the cameras once you get into the elevator"

"Are these information true, Layla?"

"Yes. They're all true"

"If I ever find out you lied to me, you're good as dead"

"I-I swear! I'm telling you the truth"

Gusion leaned down and claimed her lips once more as he continued to ask questions whilst giving her unforgettable pleasure in return.

The half moon shone bright as reflected in the night sky surrounded by beautiful glimmering stars. The lights shone through the glass window as a small yet poisonous creature climbed in after coming back from its haunting for prey using its scary looking legs. Its tail wagged back and forth as it crawled onto the table. The scorpion darted its eyes to the bed and caught a glimpse of its master having his arms wrapped around a fragile looking body of a maiden with curly magenta hair. The scorpion made a hissing noise and climbed onto its own little bed her master made just for her.

On the bed, Gusion noticed his pet coming back and offered her a smile from distance. Although he wasn't sure if the scorpion saw his smile or not. Gusion turned his head back to the sleeping Layla in his arms. He managed to get quite a handful of information from the marksman. He's still figuring out what's the best thing to do next. Should he take a step forward and get on with the magic cube? He needed to discuss with his teammates first, he decided.

"Oh no, Miya! The movie!" Layla suddenly sat up as realization hit her.

"Oi, don't just scream in the middle of the night like that" Gusion scolded.

"I just remembered! Oh crap! How about Saber..?"

"I took care of it don't worry"

"You did? How?"

"Simple. Took your phone, texted Miya you couldn't make it, texted Saber you'll be staying over at Miya's. Done, problem solved" the silver haired male replied with closed eyes.

"But...my phone is locked with a passcode..."

"Jeez, I had Harley hacked in and unlocked it"

"Oh"

Gusion stretched one of his arm up and pulled Layla back down to lay beside him once again. Their naked bodies made contact, legs tingling into one another's. Layla hooked her arms around his neck and buried her face into his neck.

"I love you, Gusion" she murmured quietly.

"'Love' is a big word, y'know. Don't just use it randomly like that. Besides, I thought you had a boyfriend?" He grinned.

"Yeah...sorry. To be honest...I've never felt this good before"

"Hm? Don't your so called 'boyfriend' treat you good?"

"Clint is good but... compared to you, he's no where as skilled as you"

Gusion let out a chuckle and patted her head. "But you love him"

Layla nodded."He may seem like a total loser sometimes. But I need to stay loyal to him"

"Care to explain why you're in my bed, then?" He smirked.

"It's because you kidnapped me, asshole"

"Haha, right. But wouldn't you consider it on honor to sleep with the most handsome man in the whole land of dawn?"

"Pftt...come on. In my eyes, Alucard will always the most handsome and gorgeous man, period."

"Gosh why do people keep comparing me to that jerk"

"Aren't you guys best buddies?"

"Kinda. But still..."

"But I think you're better in bed than he is" she cut him off. The comment made Gusion grinned once again from ear to ear.

"So... who's the hottest?"

"I think it's obvious"

"Me, of course"

"Nope. Not you nor Alucard. The hottest guy in the land of dawn is, without a doubt, Valir"

"Damn...can't argue with that"

Layla laughed childishly at his reaction. Gusion stroked her hair and smiled.

"Your hair color remains me of someone"

"It's dyed"

"I know. I've known you for a long time you don't think I know that your original hair was blonde?"

"And yours was chestnut brown. But you look cooler in silver now"

"And why are we discussing about hair color?"

"I don't know. You started it"

Both of them bursted out laughing at their little unnecessary pillow talk. Nonsense as they may describe, but overall it was fun.

Meanwhile in the room next door, Hanabi curled herself up into a ball, unable to sleep. It's been hours and no matter how much she wanted to, she just couldn't bring herself to sleep. She knew the reason herself but hated to admit it. She missed his touch, she really does. Just thinking about what he could possibly be doing with Layla got her almost teared up.

'Why am I feeling this way?'

'Whatever he's doing, it's to gain benefit for the team'

But despite all the reasons, Hanabi still wished it was her whom he should be embracing. There was a twisted pain in her heart and she couldn't explain why. It was the first time she slept without him in once in a while. For the past few days, she had always been sleeping with him in his room, on his soft bed.

Emotions were swirling inside her mind. The situation just didn't feel right for her at that moment. She didn't understand herself very well. Was she jealous or just disappointed? Either way, she was aware that she was in no position to feel those. But overall, anxiety was hitting her hard line a truck. She told herself that once she gets to be with him again, she's going to make to most out of it.

But will she actually have the guts to do it?

—————-
Fifty shades of Gusion *insert lenny face*

VOTEEEEEEE COMMENTTTTTTT SHAREEEEEEEEE