Chapter 51

Jimin opened the door to his place. He entered first, followed by Iseul.

"Why do I have to cook for you again?" Iseul asked.

"Because I never try your food. Besides, I'm hungry." Jimin pouted.

Iseul shook her head. She threw her bag on the couch, took off her jacket and straight away went to the kitchen. She started to tug up her sleeve. She then turned to Jimin, "Do you have meat?" she asked.

But Jimin didn't answer her. He looked at her as if she grew another head.

"J-Jimin...what's wrong? Don't scare me like that..." she walked to him.

But still Jimin stood still, stares glued on her.

"Jimin!" She clapped her hand once. That brought him back.

"Sorry what?" Jimin looked at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked again.

"Oh that." He answered shortly.

"Don't give me that answer. Tell me." She insisted.

Jimin uneasily rubbed his nape. "You took off your jacket."

"And?"

"You tugged up your sleeve."

"And?" Iseul still couldn't get what he's trying to say.

"You never did that in front any men remember?" he asked her.

Iseul finally understood what he's trying to say.

"I can wear my jacket back if you're not comfortable with it." She turned to the couch and headed toward it.

Jimin quickly stopped her. "No, no. It's okay."

Iseul looked at him, "Jimin seriously, something is not right with you. What's wrong?" she asked. He shook his head.

Iseul took his head, "What's wrong? It feels like you turned to be someone else. This is not you."

Jimin smiled. He gently stroked her jaw line, "No, I'm okay." "Are you sure?" she asked him and he nodded. "Okay then let me cook for you. I'll make the best dinner for you." She turned to leave.

A few steps away from him, she was stopped abruptly when Jimin hugged her from behind. He tangled his hand around her waist and rested his head on her nape.

"Jimin?" she was already blushing.

"I feel bad for you, Iseul."

"What for?"

"For everything I've done. Suga hyung told me how much you missed me when I didn't answer your call. He told me how depressed you were when I didn't reply your message, how sad you were when you saw that picture." Jimin said.

Iseul sighed calmly. "That's in the past already." She untangled his hands and turned to face him. She pecked his lips. "I love you and that's more important."

Jimin smiled softly. He cupped her face and slowly placed his lips over hers.

Iseul wrapped her hand around Jimin's neck and pulled him closer as he brought down his hand to her waist.

His naughty hands found its way to bottom of her shirt, already unbutton the last two button.

Iseul quickly stopped him. She pulled away and looked at him. "Jimin, not now."

"I don't want the same thing happen to me twice." She said.

"I promise I won't be like him." He pulled her for another kiss but she pushed him away. "Jimin, please." She pleaded to him.