Chapter 49

Jimin brought his friend to the club where he works.

"Jimin." Celia appeared out of nowhere.

"You!"

"You're the woman in the picture!" V exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Celia frowned.

Jimin turned to his friend "Guys-" "Excuse me lady, but do you know that you ruin-" "Jungkook!" J-hope covered his mouth.

"Argh! Hyung!" Jungkook rebelled. "She needs to know!" he said. "This isn't the time for that!" J-Hope said.

"Jimin, who's this?" Celia asked.

Jimin turned to her, "Noona, my girlfriend got kidnapped." "Omo! How did it happen?" Celia asked. "That's why we're here. Where's Jeong Cheol?" Jimin asked.

"Wait! Jeong Cheol?" Jin asked Jimin and he nodded. "Those guys in that video we saw just now were Jeong Cheol's people. They work here. And for your information, this place owned by Jeong Cheol." Jimin said.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Suga looked around.

"Be careful. Ladies here are more to slut. Well, except for Celia. She's an understanding sister to me." Jimin nodded to her and she replied with a smile.

"How do you know so much about this place Jimin?" Rap Mon asked.

Jimin turned, "Simple. This is where I work." "Which explains why you skipped school." Jungkook added and Jimin nodded.

"Back to our topic..." Jimin turned back to Celia. "Jeong Cheol?" he asked.

"He went out a moment ago. I heard he's going to a hotel to meet a friend." She told them. "Do you know which hotel?" V asked. "You should ask Bob. He's with him just now."

Jimin nodded before he roamed around the club, looking for Bob.

The boys brought Bob to the back of the building. Rap Mon grabbed his collar, "Where the hell is my friend?!" he asked. "I wouldn't tell you! Park Jimin how could you betray Jeong Cheol!" he glared at Jimin.

"For your information, he betrayed me first! I wouldn't do this if he didn't start it." Jimin told.

Bob spitted, "I won't tell you."

Rap Mon smirked evilly. "Guys, do you bring your thing?" he asked.

The boys sneaked their hands into their pocket and brought out a pocket knife. Rap Mon did the same.

"I'm sure one knife wouldn't kill you, but what about another six?" he asked Bob.

They could see Bob started to shiver in fear.

Suga glared dagger at him, "Better tell us where Jeong Cheol went unless you want this..." Suga showed the blade to Bob. "To be in your flesh." He threatened him.

Bob gulped his saliva.

------------- ---------- ----------------

Iseul winched when she felt a slight pain on her wrist. She opened her eyes and to her surprise she wasn't in her room.

She tried to move then realized her hands were tied behind her.

*what the hell is happening here?* she thought as she tried to remember.

*I know I went out again to buy some breads... but then how I end up here? Where is this place anyway?* she thought as she looked around.

Then she heard the door flung opened and closed with a heavy slam. She turned to the entrance as she waited the person to walk in. her heart beats faster than usual.

The door to her room finally opened and revealed the person who kept her there.

A loud gasp escaped her lips. "You!"

Jeong Cheol looked at her with an evil smirk. "Hi there! Nice to see you!"

"What the hell is going on here?!" Iseul asked bravely.

Jeong Cheol nestled her.

"Don't come forward!" Iseul warned him.

"Like I care..." he sat at the edge of the bed.

Jeong Cheol stared at her from head to toe. "You still look stunning, Iseul."

She scoffed, "As long as I remember, you called me monster." She sent a death glare to him. Jeong Cheol shook his head, "Oh no sweety. I admit that was my mistake and I really regret it."

Iseul narrowed her eyes at him, "What is your point actually?"

Jeong Looked at her, "You know I still love you right?" She frowned, "What the hell are you talking about now?" she asked furiously.

Jeong Cheol inched closer. Iseul pulled backward when Jeong Cheol reached his hand out to play with the tips of her hair.

Jeong Cheol looked at her, "How can I miss this? I should stay with you. You know, I still remember the night we did it."

"Stop it!"

"Why? Are you afraid that your boyfriend will see this? Don't worry, he's too busy with another girl." He told her.

Iseul was surprise, "How do you know that?"

Jeong Cheol stared at her, "Amazing isn't it?"

Iseul looked at him, "You did that didn't you?! You planned it! You trapped him!"

Jeong Cheol laughed evilly, "Gosh! You're a true genius. That's why I like you so much. Unlike you stupid boyfriend, you can see through my plan." He smiled.

Iseul glared at him, "My boyfriend is not like you, jerk!"

He turned to her. "You should watch your words, babe. You'll never know what I could do to you, right?" he said as he ran his fingers on her shoulder, sending shiver to her. "S-Stop..." she managed to say.

"Auw come on. I know you like it. Besides it's been quite while since you last did it with me right?"

"You, son of a bitch!"

Jeong Cheol pushed her to lay on the bed. "I told you to watch your word didn't I?!"

"NO!! Let me go!!" She tried to break through but Jeong Cheol trapped her between his hands.

"You should listen to me earlier, sweetheart." Jeong Cheol started to shower her with kiss on her neck.

Tears started to fall from her eyes. "No!! Jimin!!" she called.

"Why call him when you have me, baby?" Jeong Cheol started to unbutton her shirt. "I heard you never wear short sleeve in front of a guy anymore huh? Well, tonight you're going to take off everything in front of me." He licked his bottom lips.

Iseul shut her eyes tightly, *Please no! Not again! Not with him! Jimin, I'm sorry!" tears fell from her eyes.

Jeong Cheol suddenly was thrown off the bed.

"You filthy man!!"

Iseul looked up. She cried even harder when she saw the person.