Chapter 10

On a bright day, after school ended, Iseul walked out from the school ground alone. Yoora was having her club meeting.

As she walked silently, she could feel someone was following after her. She grew scared at first but as she made a turn at a junction, she saw a familiar figure behind her.

She frowned, *doesn't he know when to give up?* she thought as she kept walking.

After a few more minute, she turned around abruptly. "Stop following me."

"I will." Jimin answered.

"You will?"

Jimin nodded, "If you agree to give me a chance."

Iseul rolled her eyes. "A chance for what? There's nothing to start with."

"That's why I said to give me a chance. I'll make you fall for me." Jimin was determined.

Iseul crossed her arms. "You know that you're younger than me right?"

"Age is just number, don't you know that?" Jimin showed no sign of giving up.

She let out a heavy sigh, "How long?"

"A month. Just give me a month. And if you really don't have feeling for me, I won't disturb you anymore."

"Fine. A month."

"Nice. I see you tomorrow, noona." Jimin smirked before he left her.

Iseul sighed, "What did I get myself into?"

------- ----------- ----------

"Wait what?! You too?!" Yoora was surprised when Iseul told her about Jimin's offered. Iseul nodded.

"Now I'm start to think that Jungkook's offer is not that bad. I mean, one month. Anything could happen in a month." Yoora said and Iseul only nodded.

"But unnie..." Yoora sat next to Iseul. "Do you like that boy? He's younger than you."

Iseul looked at Yoora, "What about you Yoora? Do you like that guy?"

Yoora pressed her lips into thin lines. No answer came out.

"Just like you. I agreed because I want him to leave me alone. But I don't sure if you won't fall in love with him." Iseul smiled teasingly.

"Unnie!" Yoora frowned at her.

Iseul giggled.

"Yoora honey-" "Omma!" Both Iseul and Yoora were surprise.

"You! What are you doing in here?!" Mrs Kwon asked furiously when she saw Iseul.

Yoora stood in front of her sister, "Omma-" "Move aside!!" Mrs. Kwon pushed Yoora to the side.

"Yoora!" Iseul ran after her sister but her mother grabbed onto her hair and pulled it hardly. "Didn't I told you to stay away from Yoora??! I don't want your dirt to get on my lovely daughter!!" Mrs. Kwon dragged Iseul out from the room.

"Omma!" Yoora ran out from the room while screaming for her mother.

Mrs. Kwon sent a hard slap on Iseul's cheek, drawing blood on her cracked lips.

"Unnie! Omma enough!" Yoora tried to pull her mother away.

"Move Yoora!" Mrs. Kwon slapped Yoora's hand away.

She looked around before she saw her husband's belt. Mrs. Kwon took the belt and swung it across Iseul's leg.

"Help! Someone!!" Yoora started to cry.

"You monster!!" Mrs. Kwon almost lost her mind.

"Iseul? Yoora?" a voice of a guy called.

"Appa!!" Yoora ran to get her father.

"Yeobo!! Iseul!!!" Mr. Kwon was surprise when he saw Iseul's condition. He hurriedly went to get his wife away from Iseul. "Snap out of it, yeobo!!" he shouted but Mrs. Kwon seems to be in her own world.

"Yoora, bring your sister to her room. Lock the door. Don't come out unless I knock! Understand?!" with that Mr. Kwon brought his wife into their room.

With that, Yoora spent the night with her sister.