Chapter 31

Jimin held Iseul's hand as they waited for another train.

Iseul turned sideway to look at Jimin. He had his stern and rigid look on his face.

"Jimin, are you okay?" she asked worriedly and he replied with a silent nod.

*I guess I shouldn't disturb him.* she tried to pull her hand away but Jimin held onto it tightly, "Stay." He said coldly and she nodded.

They got on another train. Along the ride, Jimin didn't say anything to her. He kept holding onto her hand and showed no sign to let go.

The sky was already dark when they reached their neighborhood and soon they reached Iseul's house.

Iseul pulled her hand away, "I think my parents are home. So, thank you for today." Iseul said. Jimin nodded silently.

She sighed, "Jimin, I didn't know what makes you mad but I hope you get over it okay?" she turned and leave.

Jimin caught her wrist and turned her around. He cupped her face and crashed his lips onto hers.

At first she was surprise with his sudden action but she adjusted in no time.

Jimin ran his tongue on her bottom lips before he slipped his tongue between her parted lips.

Iseul clutched onto his shirt as if her life depended on it.

Jimin pulled her closer but she pulled away. "Jimin-"

He brought her for another kiss.

With all her strength she pushed his chest hardly, enough to give her space to breath.

She panted heavily.

Jimin guiltily looked at Iseul. He felt so bad for attacking her so suddenly like that.

"Iseul..." he called. She looked up and him, "What is wrong with you Jimin? A kiss shouldn't be forceful like that!"

"I'm sorry... I can't ....the train...that man...I just can't." Jimin hesitated to tell. He wanted to tell her that he hated the way the guy looked at her. He wanted to tell her that he loves her so much that he hated when other guy looked at her with such look. He wanted to explain his action but when he faced her, he just couldn't say anything.

Iseul sighed heavily. She went to him and wrapped her hand around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "Jimin, is there anything wrong?" she asked softly.

"I know it's not even a week but I really don't want to lose you." Jimin wrapped his hands around her.

"I'm not going anywhere so be on your best attitude okay?" she pulled away and looked up at him.

Jimin smiled softly. He bent closer to kiss her but she stopped him. "No kiss. That's a punishment for you for what you did just now." Iseul said.

Jimin stoked her head with a smile. "Get inside."

------------------------- ------------- -------------------------

Yoora looked worriedly at her sister, "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked. Iseul nodded.

"I'm sorry." Yoora apologized.

Iseul shook her head. She pulled down her face mask, "It's not your fault. Omma just happen to see us that night. So it's my fault." Iseul answered. "But I should help you." Yoora said.

"Remember the last time you tried to help me? You were thrown away remember?" She looked at her little sister.

Yoora didn't answer.

Iseul ruffled her hair. "I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself."

"But unnie-"

"Yoora! Iseul noona!" they heard a voice. They turned around, "Jungkook!" Yoora was about to run to him when her sister said something. "Don't tell him anything unless I said so okay?" Iseul reminded her and she nodded eagerly. "I'm going first." Iseul walked away.

Jungkook stopped right next to Yoora, "Where is your sister going? Isn't she going to walk with us?" He asked.

Yoora shook her head, "No. She needs to use to the restroom."

Jungkook nodded. Yoora laced her fingers through his. "Shall we?" she asked with a small smile.

Jungkook smiled before he bent down to her height and kissed her.

---------------- ---------------- --------------

The boys looked at Iseul in confusion.

"What?" Iseul asked innocently.

"Take that thing off." Suga pointed at her mask. She shook her head, "No!" "How are you going to eat then?" V asked.

"Simple, I won't." she answered shortly.

Jimin looked at her, "Iseul..."

She turned to him and blinked at him a few times.

"Is it because-" "You already know the reason." Iseul said to him. "What's about this time?" he asked.

"She kind of saw us that night." Iseul answered.

"Wait a sec!! What are you guys talking about? We don't understand a word." J-Hope said.

"Unnie, this is not fair for them." Yoora said.

Iseul sighed heavily, "Okay, I'm sorry for not telling you guys about this before but..." finally Iseul tell them about her mother.

Rap Mon crossed his hand on his chest. He sighed heavily. "I can't believe this." Iseul took off her face mask, revealing her bruises. "This is from last night." Everyone gasped out loud.

Jimin gently took her face. "I did this to you?" he looked at each of the bruises.

Iseul put back her face mask. "It's okay. I'm used to it by now."

"But why is she acting that way? She didn't do the same to Yoora right? So why only you?" Jin asked.

"I can't tell you about that just yet. You have to wait when I'm ready." Iseul said.

"Just how many secrets do you have?" Jungkook teased her. She just replied him with a smile.