Chapter 5

"Be my girl?" Jungkook asked a girl.

"Hell no." the girl answered simply.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "No one has ever reject me."

"Well now you have one. You-"

"Kwon Yoora!"

She heard her friends called.

She gave Jungkook one last glare before she went away.

Jungkook swept his thumb over his bottom lips. *I'll get you one day, Yoora. *

Yoora's face tightened. *Just who does he thinks he is? He can't just say such thing to me!*

Her face changed when she saw her sister, standing by her locker. Smile crept upon her face. Yoora ran to her.

"Unnie..." Yoora called. Iseul turned to her and nodded.

"Here, for you." Yoora passed her a chocolate bar.

She nodded at Yoora. "See you at home, unnie." Yoora smiled to her before she left.

On the other hand,

Jungkook pushed himself off the cold wall. *they're sister?* he thought with his head lowered.

--------------------- ------------------- -----------

Suga and Iseul were the only people left in the class. Suga was waiting for his friends while Iseul was reading her book silently at her place.

"Yo people!" J-Hope shouted as he walked into the class.

Suga looked up, "You're late." He looked annoyed.

"Dude, your class is on the third floor. It took some times bro." Jin said as he threw his bag on a desk.

Jungkook silently entered the class before he threw his gazes to Iseul at the back who seems indifferent.

Jimin and V walked side by side. Jimin stopped on his way and took a look at Iseul. *there she is* he thought. He didn't know why but he wanted to know her better.

"So what's the plan for today?" Rap Mon asked.

While everyone was busy on deciding what they should do that day, Jimin took the opportunity to nestle Iseul.

"Hey." Jimin took the empty seat next to her seat.

Iseul looked up and turned to him but didn't give any reaction.

"So what's your name?" Jimin asked. But as usual, Iseul didn't react. "You didn't talk much huh?" Jimin looked at her but she looked away from her.

Jimin pulled at chair closer, "You don't mind if I sit here right?"

Iseul looked at him in silent as he sat in front of her.

"Yah, Jimin-ah." Rap Mon called.

Jimin turned to him, "What? Can't you see I'm busy?" "Don't waste your time with someone who doesn't talk." Jungkook said.

Iseul's face tightened.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin turned to him. "Yah maknae!" Rap Mon turned to him as well.

Jungkook looked at them, "What? I'm telling you the truth." He crossed his arms.

Iseul stood up and took her books. She looked at Jimin before giving him a small nod. She did the same to the other six before she left the classroom.

Jimin stared at her as she walked out from the classroom until she disappeared from sight. He then quickly got up and went to Jungkook and grabbed his collar. "Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

"What?" Jungkook looked indifferent. "You blew up my chance." "I don't understand what you like so much about her? Yoongi hyung did tell you that she didn't talk. Why are you still trying?" Jungkook asked.

"Listen brat! I'm not like you! I didn't chase some random pretty girls. In case you forgot, this is my first time to like a girl." Jimin told him.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him. "That doesn't concern me." He slapped Jimin's hand away, took his bag and left the classroom.

Jimin and the others watched silently as Jungkook left the classroom.

Suga nestled Jimin, "Are you telling the truth? About having feeling for Iseul?" Suga asked.

Jimin pressed his lips into thin lines. "I'm not sure but I really want to know her better. Yoongi hyung, you're okay with that? I'll give up on her if you like her first." He said.

Suga shook his head, "Of course, I'm okay. Besides, I never talk to her before."

Jin placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "Don't worry. We'll help, right?" Jin said as he looked at Rap Mon and the others.

"Er, s-sure." J-Hope was unsure. "We're not good with this kind of stuff but we'll try our best." V rubbed his nape. "I see what I can do with that girl." Suga said in defeat.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not sure what's wrong with that kid. He's not like that usually and we all know that." Rap Mon said as he scratched his head.

"Like I said, don't worry too much." Jin smiled.

Jimin looked at them, "Thanks guys."