Chapter 50

"You filthy man!!"

Iseul looked up. She cried even harder when she saw the person.

"Jimin..." she sobbed.

"Are you oka-"

"You jerk!" Jeong Cheol got up and sent him to ground.

"Jimin!!!" Iseul called.

Jimin got up with a cracked lips. He wiped the blood. "Don't worry love. I'm okay." He managed to smile to her and she replied his smile.

"How the hell do you get here?!" Jeong Cheol asked.

Jimin smirked, "I'm not just a school boy. I may be working with you but that doesn't mean I have to bow before you. I still have friends to hang out with and I still have a girlfriend to look after." He said.

Iseul smiled softly when she hear his words.

"Tell me asshole, why wasting your time trying to break us apart?" Jimin asked him.

"What are you talking about Jimin?" Iseul asked. "The email you recived is from him. And I know the picture of Suga hyung kissed you is from him as well. Now that he's here in this room, keeping you with him, I'm sure he do that because he still wants you, Iseul." Jimin said.

"What-"

Jeong Cheol suddenly laughed, "You're not that stupid."

Iseul who still watching from the bed frowned deeply, "What are you talking about Jeong Cheol?" she asked.

He turned to her, "He said it. I still love you, Iseul."

"Cut that shit!!! You called me monster!!" she yelled at him. "And I told you it's the biggest mistake I've ever made!" Jeong Cheol walked to the bed

Jimin was quick enough to stop him by standing in front of the bed. "You're wrong! Your biggest mistake you've ever made is when you're ruining her life when she's starting a new one!" Jimin said.

"Get over with it, jerk! She's mine now." Jimin was determined.

"Step aside!" Jeong Cheol flung his fist towards Jimin's face but the boys appeared out of nowhere and pinned Jeong Cheol to the ground.

"Noona! Ouh.." Jungkook's smiled disappeared when he saw Iseul's condition.

Noticing that she still has her button undone, she quickly turned her body away.

Suga suddenly smacked, Jungkook's head. "Watch where you're looking at!" "Hyung!!" Jungkook groaned in pain.

In the mean time, Jeong Cheol tried to run away but J-Hope quickly sat on top of his back. He groaned in pain.

"Yah! Get off him!" Jin pulled him away before he tied Jeong Cheol's hands with the rope he brought with him.

"How you get through my security?!" Jeong Cheol asked while holding back the pain.

V smirked, "Is that what you called security? Few weak men? That's your so-called security?"

"You brat!" Jeong Cheol spat.

Rap Mon pulled his hair, "Looks who's on the floor now. Sorry man, but you're messing with the wrong people. We may be high school students, but we are the Bulletproof Boys. The whole school bow before us. Those men you have out there couldn't even handle a single punch!" Rap Mon released him.

Rap Mon looked at the others, "Our work here is done. To the police station?" He asked the others.

"I'll lead you." V said with a smirk as he headed for the entrance.