Chapter 37

Yoora and Iseul waited for the boys as they went to take a short shower after their basketball game.

"How's you and Jungkook?" Iseul suddenly asked her sister. She nodded with a smile. "Good I guess. He's kind. I mean he changed a lot. He doesn't look at other girl anymore." Yoora answered. "That's good." Iseul smiled.

Yoora's smiled quickly disappeared. "But unnie, he never say he loves me."

"What?" Iseul was surprise.

Yoora nodded, "I always the first one to say I love him and he just replied, 'Yeah, me too.' But the word I love you never left his mouth." Yoora was a bit disappointed. "Boys can be ego sometimes Yoora. I hope you understand it."

"Kwon Iseul?" A voice of a male called. Both Yoora and Iseul turned around. A loud gasp escaped their lips. "Jeong Chul."

Yoora stood in front of her sister, "What are you doing here jerk?" she asked with a glare. "I think this is between me and your sister. I never recall you in our story." Jeong Chul looked at her with a dirty smirk.

"Leave my sister alone. What do you want? What are you doing here?" Iseul asked him with her unfriendly tone.

Jeong Chul scoffed, "Is that how you greet your old friend, Iseul?"

"You are no friend to me." Iseul said coldly.

Jeong Chul looked at her with a surprise look. "Look at you now. You can talk back. Last time when you're with me, you just follow my order like my slave."

"Shut up!!" Yoora burst out in anger.

He turned to her. "I told you not to interfere didn't I?"

Yoora stood right in front of her sister. "And let you hurt my sister again? Not a chance, you jerk!" she cursed him.

He took a step forward.

"I suggest you not to move any step forward." Someone said.

They turned toward the voice. "Jungkook." Yoora was relief.

Behind Jungkook, Jimin and others were glaring at Jeong Chul.

Jungkook walked to Yoora and took her hand, "What's happening here?" he asked.

"Jungkook..."

"Auw Yoora, you grow up a lot now. Last time, you would stick right next to your sister like there's no tomorrow." Jeong Cheol said sarcastically. "Now you have a boyfriend?" he smiled teasingly.

Jungkook glared at him, "You're that jerk the girls were telling huh?" he asked. "I guess I am."

Jimin hurriedly went to Iseul. "Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" he asked worriedly. "Jimin..."

"So this is Jimin." Jeong Chul nestled him.

The other 5 came to them and stood close to Jimin. "Listen jerk, you once hurt my friend. I'm not going to let you hurt my little brother." Suga said with a glare.

Jeong Chul stepped back before he let out an evil laugh. "Gosh Iseul! Are you that desperate?"

"Wh-What?" she was puzzle. "There are lot of other guys out there but you chose a kid?!" he laughed out loud. Jimin was about to punch him in his face when Iseul said something.

"This kid you're talking about never was a monster and a jerk like you" she said calmly.

Jimin looked at her. *thank you for letting me know what you think of me, Iseul*

"If you want to get home without cuts, I suggest you leave." V was already cracking his knuckles.

Jeong Chul chuckled, "You're a kid. What can you do?" but still he stepped back before he finally left them.

"That guy..." J-Hope voiced. They looked at him. "Would you mind if I kill him and cut his bodies into pieces before I fed it to dog?" J-Hope asked with his innocent eyes.

"I don't mind J-Hope but I do mind if it will make you spend your entire life in prison." Iseul smiled.

Jin placed his hand on top of her head, "You should be careful now, Iseul. Who knows what he will do." He reminded her and he nodded. He turned to Jimin, "Keep her safe Jimin." "I will hyung." Jimin nodded.

"And you too, Jungkook. He seems to know a lot about this siblings" Jin said. Jungkook nodded.

------------------- ----------------- ---------------------

"Do you think she will be fine?" Iseul asked worriedly. "Relax. I know Jungkook. He's quite strong." Jimin answered.

"What about you? Are you strong enough to keep me safe?" she teased him. Jimin looked at her without an answer. Iseul smiled, "Hey, I know I can trust you." She said.

The door of the train were opened and a group of high school boys got on.

Jimin quickly trapped Iseul between his arms. "J-Jimin?" she looked up at her. "This is the first step to keep you safe" he told her with a small smile. "O-O-okay." Her face turned red.

Jimin kept his position and don't move even for an inch. "Jimin..." she called. "Hmm?" Jimin looked into her eyes. "You're taking so much space. Others can't get on the train." Iseul took a peek. "Okay." Was all Jimin said before he minimized the distance between them.

Iseul's face went red.

"Don't tell me to move away. You're the one who indirectly asked me to stay close to you." Jimin said. "I'm not saying anything!" Iseul pouted with her red face.

Jimin smiled as his right hand cupped her jawline. "I'm so lucky to be with you now." Iseul smiled, "And I'm lucky too." She sneaked her hands under Jimin's jacket and wrapped her hands around his waist.

"My shirt is wet, Iseul." Jimin said. "And I don't mind." Iseul rested her head on Jimin's chest.

"Iseul, I know you can hear my heart like that." "I can." Iseul answered. "Is it fast?" Jimin asked and she nodded, "Kind of. Why?" she asked him back.

"Because you're the only person who can make my heart goes wild like that." Jimin said.

Iseul smiled.