Chapter 13

Yoora and Iseul walked hand in hand as they headed towards the school gate.

"Look what we have here." Someone came to them from behind.

Both Iseul and Yoora turned around.

Jimin and Jungkook were smiling at them.

"Yoora, care for a walk?" Jungkook asked.

Yoora looked at Iseul, "Can I? I mean..." she turned to Jungkook. "I have something to ask him." she continued. Jungkook looked at her in puzzle.

"Sure. But make sure to be home before dinner." Iseul reminded Yoora and she nodded.

"Shall we?" Yoora looked at Jungkook. "Uh, s-sure." So both of them left Iseul and Jimin.

Iseul turned to leave but Jimin caught her wrist.

She turned around, "What?"

"Care for a walk?" Jimin asked. "Are you trying to copy him?" Iseul asked. "Maybe because I want to see how difference your answer from your sister's." Jimin said. Iseul smirked, "You do have something under your sleeve huh?"

Jimin smiled sincerely.

----------- ------------- --------------

"You know about it don't you?" Yoora asked Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook pretended that he know nothing. "Come on, Jungkook. You and your friend might have planned that meeting with my sister." Yoora sat on the swing.

Jungkook took the swing next to her. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Why would you do that?" she asked.

"You look so sad and unmotivated. I hate to see the girl I like to be in that state." Jungkook said.

Yoora's face went red. She looked away. "I'll pretend that I didn't hear you. Anyway thanks."

"You look happier that you have your sister now." Jungkook smiled.

Yoora smiled, "I do. I mean besides my parents, she's the only reason I survive until today."

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked. Yoora looked at him. "Why did you avoid her at the first place? Did you two have a fight?" he asked.

"Just know that my omma caused it." Yoora answered shortly. "Huh?" Jungkook was puzzled.

----------------- ------------------ -----------

"Do you feel better now? Yoora's finally talking to you." Jimin asked as he placed Iseul's hazelnut latte on the table.

Without realizing, Iseul was smiling. "She's the only one who understands me. She cares a lot for me. Without her, I have no one look after. Without her, I have no reason to live."

"She really means a lot to you huh, Iseul noona." Jimin said.

Iseul's smile disappeared and was replaced with an annoyed look. "Don't call me that. It sounds old. Anyway, thank you." Iseul then looked away.

Jimin looked at her, "For calling you noona? No problem." Jimin smiled.

"No, you idiot. For helping me and Yoora. Thank you." Iseul looked away when she felt she started to blush.

"No problem and thank you too." Jimin smiled. Iseul frowned deeply.

"For spending your time with me today. I thought you would decline my offer."

"Just think it as a way how I repay you." Iseul took the cup and drink her latte.

Jimin smiled.