Chapter 46

Suga was sleeping at the time on his phone showed 3.00 am. His phone suddenly rang.

He sat up sleepily before his hand roamed around, searching for his phone which he placed on the side table.

He answered the call without reading the caller ID.

"Hello?" his husky voice greeted.

"Hyung...I'm in front of your house."The caller said before he hung up.

"Mwo?" Suga got off his bed sleepily and walked towards the window. He took a peek between the curtains and looked down.

He frowned when he saw the person who called him was waiting outside his house. *what the hell he wants now?* he asked in annoyance.

Suga went to the gate, "Yah."

Jimin turned around, "Hyung."

"Get inside."

-------------- ------------- -------------

Suga handed a mug of hot chocolate to Jimin before he sat next to him.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin took it.

Suga looked at him as he slurped the drink.

"A moment ago you were punching me now what brings you here?" Suga asked.

Jimin placed the mug on the coffee table in front of him.

"Hyung..."

"What?"

Jimin turned to look at Suga, "I'm sorry." He apologized.

Suga stared at him.

"Iseul showed me that picture." Jimin sighed.

"Does the picture telling the truth?" Suga asked and Jimin shook his head, "I can't tell you about it right. Things will get worse." Jimin said.

Suga sighed, "Jimin, do still love Iseul?"

Jimin looked at him, "With all my heart, I still love her, hyung." "Then come back to her. Come back to us." Suga said.

"I can't hyung!"

"Why can't you?" Suga asked him back but of course Jimin didn't answer. He didn't want any of them to know that he's working with Jeong Cheol.

"It's kind of personal." He answered.

Suga shook his head.

"Hyung, I want to ask you something."

"Go on."

"Do you love Iseul? Do you really mean your kiss the other day?" Jimin asked.

Suga looked at him in silent for a moment.

"Jimin, I'm telling you this because you're like my brother."

Jimin looked at him, anticipating his answer.

"Yes, I do love her. I do mean that kiss but the moment she pushed me away, I know there's no place for me. Her heart is for you, Jimin. She still trust you. She still believe that one day, you'll come back to her." Suga said.

"I still want to believe you Jimin because I still love you"

Jimin remembered Iseul's word.

He smiled sadly, "Hyung, I can't believe that I'm saying this to you but please hyung, if one day she doesn't believe in me anymore, just know that it's over between me and her. And when that moment come, I want you to stay by her side hyung. I want you to make her happy. I want you to take good care of her, hyung." Jimin held his tears.

Suga ruffled Jimin's hair messily. "Aish this kid!"

*I can take care of her, Jimin but I don't think she wants me to take care of her because she knows no one care for her more than you do.* Suga thought.

------------- ------------ ----------- -------------- -----------

"Iseul..." Suga pulled a chair in front of Iseul.

She looked up at him.

Suga pressed his lips into thin lines. "About the other day... I'm sorry." He apologised.

Iseul nodded. "Sure." Before continued her work.

"But I really mean it." Suga added.

Iseul looked up again. She placed her pen down, "Yoongi..."

"I know..." Suga sighed heavily. "Your heart is for him. I know you're still waiting for him but I want you to know that I love you." Suga smiled. He stood up, kissed her on her head before went back to his place.

Iseul blushed.