Chapter 38

Iseul sent Hana to the front door. "Take care, Hana unnie." Iseul said. "I'm sorry that I have to go for work on weekend." Hana apologized. Iseul shook her head, "No, it's okay." Iseul said. "I'll make your favourite dish." Iseul added. Hana nodded with a smile.

So Iseul was left alone in that house. She threw herself on the couch. She checked her phone. "10 am? It's still early and I've done my homework last night. So basically I don't have anything to do now." She sighed.

"What do I do now?" she pressed her lips into thin lines.

Right then, her phone rang as she received a text message.

"Do you want to go out today? I'm bored. >< - Jimin"

She quickly gave Jimin a call.

"Hi love!" Jimin greeted her brightly. "Hey." Iseul smiled.

"So are you free?" He asked. "Kind of." She answered.

"Nice! I pick you up in 15 minutes." Jimin hang up.

------------- ------------------- -----------

Jimin and Iseul walked hand-in-hand as they strolled around the city. They would stop by the ice-cream parlour or just went into random café.

They just walked around the city and talked about random things. Jimin was so happy because Iseul smiled a lot with him that day.

He never knew she talked a lot. He knew a lot about her that day. Only one thing he didn't ask her, Jeong Chul. He knew if he ask, she will go moody and he doesn't want to spoil their date.

"AH!!" Iseul suddenly ran to a shop. Jimin followed her.

She rested her palm on the glass.

"Isn't it cute?" she pointed at a little Siberian husky.

Jimin frowned, "You like it?" he asked and she nodded. "That's weird. I was expecting you to like dogs like maltese or pappilon or poodle." He said.

She shook her head. Her gazes was locked on the Siberian husky. "I like dogs that look strong."

"Do you want it?" Jimin asked. "I'm kind of broke right now. I'll wait for my allowance." She smiled. "Let's go." She took Jimin's hadn and they continued to walk.

"Do you have pet at home? She asked Jimin. "I had a cat before but she didn't last long. She was hit by a car and since then I never have one." Jimin said. "Sorry." Iseul was feeling bad.

Jimin shook his head with a small smile. "What about you? Do you have one before?" he asked but she shook her head. "Omma never let me."

"Oh." Was the only thing Jimin said.

It was already night. They went to Han river and watch the light performance.

Iseul was resting on Jimin's shoulder as his hand wrapped around her.

"Thank you so much for today Jimin." Iseul thanked him as she looked into his eyes. "No problem, my love." Jimin smiled. Iseul smiled even bigger. "I like it when you call me like that. It makes me feel younger." She said.

"How's that so?" he asked but she just shrugged. Jimin smiled. He gently stroked her head gently. "Jimin-ah.." she called. "Hmm?"

"Don't you want to ask me about my ex?" she suddenly asked. He frost at his spot. "W-Why do you ask me that?" he asked. "I'm just curious. After that truth or dare, you never mention about him."

"Because when I did I'm sure I'm going to hurt your feeling again." He answered. She looked up at him. He looked down at her, "I know he hurt you in the past. The bruises are still visible to you, I know it. I don't want to make it worse. I want to mend it for you. I want to create sweet memories with you." Jimin told her.

She didn't answer but to look at him into his eyes. Her hand then reached for his hair. She fixed his hair. "Aigoo, I never know that my boyfriend is this handsome." She said. Jimin chuckled at her, "Did you just ignore my confession, Kwon Iseul?"

She wrapped her hand around his waist, "No, I'm not. I'm just speechless. Even Jeong Chul never said something that nice to me."

Suddenly Jimin felt bad for her. He pulled her closer and kissed her head. *I'll make you happy, my princess.*

"By the way Jimin, what about you? Do you have a girlfriend before this?" she asked as she looked at him.

Jimin bent closer to her. Their noses touched each other. "You're my first girlfriend ever. Ask the others. They will say the same."

She slightly shook her head, "I trust you Jimin." She smiled. He smiled back, "Good." He kissed her lips.

"Look who we have here?" a familiar voice said. Jimin broke the kiss and looked up. "Jerk!" he whispered enough for Iseul to hear. Iseul turned around, "Jeong Chul!"

Jimin let his hand off Iseul and he quickly stood up. Iseul did the same. Jimin kept her behind him. "What the hell are you doing here?" he gritted his teeth.

"I'm just walking around and I saw you guys. So I thought I need to stop by and say hello." Jeong Chul smiled.

"Just go okay." Jimin said. "

Jeong Chul scoffed. "I'm going but just let me ask you something important." "What is it?" Jimin looked at him with a death glare.

Jeong Chul smirked, "Have you tried her?" He asked. "What?!" Jimin narrowed his eyes at him while gritting his teeth

Iseul lightly squeezed Jimin's arm.

Jeong Chul smirked, "Have you seen she go naked?" He smiled evilly.

"You should see it you know. Her skin, her leg. Do you want me to tell you about that night? I'm sure you will never experience it. So let me str-"

"Shut the fuck up!!!" Jimin sent a punch directly onto Jeong Chul's face. He fell down onto the ground with a cracked lip.

"Listen here carefully you asshole! She's mine now and you don't right to say anything like that about her." Jimin said. He then grabbed Iseul's hand and dragged her along with him without saying anything.