Claw 1

The vibrations of his phone annoyed the flesh of his thigh. Letting out a frustrated sigh, the college student took out the vibrating device to reveal the annoying female that has been calling him nonstop since morning. He has no idea what he did wrong now, but her clingy antics only fueled the stress he currently felt. Setting the camera down onto the table, the silent library accompanying him and the many hushed whispers surrounded him, and he only looked away from the laptop seated in front of him. 

Momentarily, he saw the caller ID of his girlfriend calling him and he lets out an exasperated sigh. What could she possibly want now? 

His girlfriend already received coffee from him in the morning. The two ate quick breakfast together, what else does she want her damn photographer of a boyfriend to do, now? 

Answering the call from his clingy girlfriend, he grimaced at the instant yelling meeting his ear. He blinked away the pain in his ear and he sighs heavily, smiling apologetically at the many students near him, obviously trying to study or work. It is Winter and the finals are stirring up, causing a stressful frenzy for all college students at the moment. Although, his major is photography, he will need to study for the history of Art and some basics about handling a camera. 

Of course, he thought it is bullshit and unnecessary. 

But, he is trying to survive the college year and trying to graduate, to hopefully find a well-paid job in the end after. Knowingly, his skills may be helpful for his future career. 

"Wonwoo! Where the fuck are you? I thought you are going to eat lunch with me," his girlfriend's words loudly reached his ears and he lets out another exasperated sigh. Audible from her end, however she did not comment about his obvious sign of irritation. She continued to fume and spurt out lava of complaining towards the raven-head, and Wonwoo's hand lifted and he tensely tugged on his natural curls. "I told you, I can't eat lunch with you, today. I am busy with a project," he said, his deep tone sounding calm and it must of pressed her buttons. 

How could someone sound naturally calm in this situation?

She felt like she isn't cared for. 

"You fucking promised me!" she said into the device, her shout heard throughout the silent library and Wonwoo's face heat up by the sudden stares given to him. Clearing his throat, he closed his laptop and disconnected his camera from the device. Tucking away the laptop and the cotton strand surround his neck, his camera weighing rather heavily, however he adapted to the weight of his precious item. Picking up his backpack while holding the phone in his free hand, he scurried off in quick footsteps, trying not to meet anyone's eye. Knowingly, he will melt in mere embarrassment. 

Escaping the library and from the many tensed stares, he recollected his thoughts and heard the clear voice of his girlfriend's complaining. "I told you, yesterday! I cancelled plans. What the hell are you complaining about, when I already cancelled yesterday and informed you!" Wonwoo argues back, his calmness diminishing and the sudden flames of irritation dominated his tone. He hates arguing with his girlfriend. However, sometimes she makes no absolute sense, especially when he is always the one at fault. 

"But, you fucking promised." she counters, thinking her own logic is reasonable and Wonwoo held the bridge of his nose. Brows furrowed in mere frustration, he lets out a deep sigh. "Lets settle things later," he mutters in the phone, not wanting to handle the stress of his own girlfriend's unreasonable wrath and she huffed on the other end in response. "If you can't make me your first priority then what the fuck are we, Wonwoo?" she said sternly in the device, and Wonwoo bit the inside of his own cheek. 

Removing the phone from his ear, he ended the call with a furious tap and he put his phone on silent. Tucking the phone away into his pocket, he walked off in storming footsteps, and if his own footsteps imprint the floor with dark marks, it possibly could happen. Angry thoughts thundering in his head as he paced himself to where ever his own feet took him, he simply wanted to get away from the college's campus. He needed to get away from the place that always stresses him to an extent.