Chapter 6- Give it back

Start from the beginning

( An* See what I did there quick brick !🤣)

"Fine you want them meet me after school!" I said cutting him off from going further. I could see the smirk on his face as he move his face from mine.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Lunch

I match pass the hallway until I meet the cafeteria. I sat with Victoria talking about the dinner I have with  my mother and Brick. She knows about the whole situation between Nick and I. What I am thanking for was that she never judge me about it. She was there when I needed her the most.

By now everyone has taken their seats around the table.

Brick's POV:

Yea I know somethings off between the both of them.

I mean if there was something between the both of them Allison would tell right?

Nick is a cool guy and Allison is my Shortcake. I not no jealous boyfriend or anything but why do I feel they know each other.

You didn't think I saw the way he looked at her when he say "I had one but she ran away " of course I heard. Did the two of them date before? But if they did why would she ran away?

" Ginger,Mom was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner" Allison whispered softly in my ear.

The chances of my girl  ending up with someone like Nick is narrow. The things she does drives me wild. Obviously she blocks me out with I'm horny. I mean I have my needs too your know but it's cool for now.

I guess she just not comfortable with me as her boyfriend yet.

"Of course baby!"  I reply. With that she continue to watch this thing I don't know Thatwasepic. It's with this man who going around and cutting people headphones then giving them airpods. By  how much time she laugh, she seems to enjoy it.

What shock me the most today is miss little Jessie was making out with Nick!

I guess Allison and he didn't have anything then. Well not my problem now.

After school
Allison's POV:

I was waiting for the King but he's late. He's always late. It's either that or he just slow. Same thing.

"About time!" I said as he approach.

"It's a long ass walk don't you think!" I roll my eyes and take a look at him. He had lipstick on the side of his lip.

"The pictures?" 

I took them out and give it to him in a package. He grabbed it out of my hands and place it in his bag.

"Thank you. Oh would you look at that I got a little spot of lipstick on my lip. Let me wipe that off real quick!" He said while wiping his lips with the help of his phone to see.

I roll my eyes and turn to leave.

"Wait"

"What now Nick?"

"Would you mind assisting me?" He pointed to his lips.

"Go back to Jessie would you, after all she did put it she might as well clean it"

"Jealous?"

"Not one bit"

*
*
*
*
*

(AN*So that's that)
I did a tag made by 0gabbie0

(AN*So that's that)I did a tag made by 0gabbie0

1) Nick

2) I don't have a favourite song. I could relate to their music. Like you know if your in your feelings you would have a certain song you would listen to.

3) Zach Sang Show

4) I have twice back and forward

5) blind

6) Brandon

7) Best friend

Kare_Maddie
prettymuch_victoria

Ash💙♾