Eustace [ VI ]

It's been a few weeks since you first set foot onto the Dawn Treader

It's been a few weeks since you first set foot onto the Dawn Treader. Caspian, King of Narnia, had personally recruited you after hearing of your dangerous adventures from Drinian, his captain. You love a challenge and can't say no to an opportunity to discover new things, so you never even hesitated when you joined his crew.

You're the exact opposite of Eustace Scrubb. The boy from England and cousin of Edmund the Just and Lucy the Valiant, King and Queen of Old, likes to stay as far away from danger as he possibly can. Unfortunately, going through a painting and ending up in a magical land is exactly that: dangerous.

To him the sea is deep and dark, the speaking animals are wild and shouldn't be able to speak at all, the magical creatures, like the minotaur, are dangerous and big, his cousins are both mad and Caspian is most definitely a lunatic.

However, no matter how hard Eustace tries to find out what is wrong with you, he can't come up with anything. In the midst of all the craziness, you're almost a comfort to him.

The only thing dangerous about you is that you bring yourself in danger, and with that, Eustace's heart as well.

"Y/N! Stay low!"

"Sorry Eustace, I'm loving this too much to back down now! I'm as mad as your cousins."

"Y-you're not actually..."

~~

For Mitoza because you asked! Thank you for all your comments, I loved reading all of them! 💛