Peter [ III ]

Today seemed like the most absurd day ever

Today seemed like the most absurd day ever. It had started with you and Trumpkin in Miraz' dungeons. You two had been captured after Telmarine soldiers had suddenly appeared in the forest. They had been chasing Prince Caspian, Miraz' young cousin. They had been with too many to defeat and instead of killing Caspian, they took you. Later that day Trumpkin had been shown to the Telmarine lords as proof, proof that the Narnians were still alive. The Telmarines didn't like that news very much and the two of you were thrown into the dungeons. The thought of having to spend the rest of your days there plagued in your head, but something even worse happened. Two soldiers had gotten instructions to drown the both of you. 

The unthinkable happened.

Only seconds ago you were being hoisted into the water by the two Telmarine soldiers, only to be saved by none other than the Kings and Queens of old. You'd told yourself you never believed in them, but here they were sitting in the same boat.

You insisted on rowing, but High King Peter refused your demand. You didn't mind though, now you could focus more on the oldest Pevensie's good looks.

"We didn't mean to leave, you know."

"Maybe not, but I'm certainly glad you came back."