Caspian [ V ]

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me up?"

Those were the first words Caspian heard when you two met. The Narnian King had withdrawn himself from all other Narnians, trying to find a quiet place to stay at for a few minutes. He had found a secluded cave. It had been quite cool inside and Caspian had sighed in relieve. He had finally found a place for himself, or so he had thought. Little did he know you'd had the exact same idea.

All the noise the feasting creatures and people made had gotten too much for you to handle. So you'd retreated to this cave you'd found some days ago. There were some stones standing up in a low stream and you'd made it a sport for yourself to keep your balance on the slippery things.

But you'd looked up after hearing someone cough softly. Standing there had been the king himself, watching you, smiling at you. Because you'd been so distracted you had lost your balance and fallen into the water. Caspian had rushed to your aid immediately, but stopped and started laughing when he saw you were almost covered in seaweed.

Even though he was the king, you'd glared at him, told him to help you up and speaking the magic words that had made him like you immediately.