Eustace [ III ]

For weeks on end nightmares have been haunting you

For weeks on end nightmares have been haunting you. You startle awake every night, covered in sweat, your body shaking. You have tried to keep it a secret though, you don't want your family to worry about you. Not that your parents do, but Eustace, your older brother, can sometimes care too much. He can't help but be worried about you and even though you try to keep your nightmares from him, he has noticed. He hears you cry yourself to sleep and he he can't help but beat himself up about it. There's nothing he can do to stop the nightmares, he knows that, but that won't stop him from trying to comfort you.

Tonight is like any other nights. Tears are rolling down your cheeks, soft gasps escape your lips and your hands are trembling when you wake up. You can feel the sourness in your throat from screaming so hard, only second later Eustace storms in. The look on his face is one of terror, never has he heard you scream that loud before. He quickly sits next to you, starts rubbing your back and lets you cry against his chest. His soothing words fill your ears, calming you down a bit. The last thing before you fall asleep again is his soft voice.

"I'm here, Y/N, I'm here."

(this was requested by aoife_H153, she just started her Maze Runner imagines fic so show her some love and check it out!)