Eustace [ I ]

You're walking next to Caspian and Edmund in silence, a few steps in front of Lucy and Eustace

You're walking next to Caspian and Edmund in silence, a few steps in front of Lucy and Eustace. You've stranded on what looks like an island with a deserted town, but you're almost a hundred procent sure that people used to live here. It's very quiet and it makes you feel very uncomfortable.

You're definitely not the only one who's feeling uncomfortable. Eustace is looking around every turn, hoping to find someone with a sense of decensy. Constantly following his cousins has gotten him nowhere good and this Caspian... He's not very sure what to think of him yet, the only thing he knows is that the King seems to really care for the person walking next to him.

Apparently Y/N is Caspian's younger sibling. There's not really much craziness about them, except for the fact that they're royal and friends with his cousins and the talking mouse... But however that may be, Y/N has only been kind to him. Not that he has returned the favor, Eustace does not feel like being nice.

So when it's suggested that Eustace can guard the entrance of the big building, the boy is mildly surprised when you offer to stay with him.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

"N-no! I can do this myself, thank you very much."

"Suit yourself then."