Caspian [ VI ]

You're a good person, really you are

You're a good person, really you are. It's just a tad hard to enjoy the lifestyle of being a good person when you don't have any money. It's the only reason why you steal: not to be a bad person, but to live long enough to be a good one. You tell yourself this every time you climb in through a window or run away from an angry crowd. This time you're telling yourself it'll be the last time you steal. After all, one doesn't need to anymore after grabbing some things out of a castle.

It's an easy job. Climb up the wall, through a window, take as many things as you can get and get out. Quietly of course, because the whole castle will be asleep.

Well, not all.

Because the very first window you climb through turns out to be that of the King's sleeping chamber.

Caspian is wide awake when he sees you stumbling into his room through the window. He needs a moment to decide whether you're an angel from the skies, or a thief from the ground. Not a moment later his sword is at your throat.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to rob you? Just let me get those two golden candle stands and I'll be out of your hair."

GUYS, If you liked this one be sure to check out my story Noctiphany! It's based off of this imagine😊
Shameless self promotion out✌