"Hey." A voice whispered in her ear. Nearly shrieking in surprise, she fell out of her chair and onto the floor. Looking up, she could see a boy about six feet, very muscular and dressed in all black, except for his shirt. He had dark brown - almost black- hair, dark chocolate brown eyes and a tan complexion, with a muscular build. Overall, he looked pretty dangerous. Did she know him from somewhere? She only did homework for Sid and some of his friends, so she didn't owe him any work.

"W-who are you?" She stammered. She was not used to talking to the male population of her school, therefore she blushed like a tomato every single time she even made eye-contact. And right this moment, she could feel her cheeks heating up as well. Great.

"I couldn't help but notice this little episode that just transpired." He blatantly ignored her question.

"So?" She asked, entirely dumbfounded.

"So, little girl. I have a solution to your problem."

"What problem?" For an intelligent person, she sure could be dumb.

"Sid."

"Oh. That."

"Yes, that problem." He seemed amused. "The solution is simple and quick and will ensure that you don't have to put up with any kind of abuse or bullying ever again."

"What s-solution would that be?" She stammered. This had to be a game.

"Come with me and I'll show you." He smirked.

"N-no." she was sure as heck not going anywhere with a stranger.

"I'm not going to rape you. You just need to come to the main entrance of this library to meet someone."

Well, the main entrance does always have a constant traffic of students going in and out. He couldn't really kidnap her in full view of the administration and present students. At least she hoped not. But what had she got to lose anyway? Life couldn't get any worse. Putting her things in her book bag, she turned to face him as she slung it over her shoulder.

"Lead the way." she mumbled.

"Awesome. You won't regret this." He beamed at her. Why did he seem so relieved? Motioning for her to precede him he fell into step behind her. Taking small, tentative steps she tried to delay the unknown. She didn't know what was going to happen and that was driving her crazy. Her insatiable curiosity was the reason she graduated early, the reason she never got along with people, preferring the company of books for they had a lot more to offer her in terms of mental stimulation.

"Wait here. I'll be back in a sec." The dangerous looking boy stated and walked off into the library parking lot, his mobile telephone attached to his ear. Okay then, she'd just stand there and wait like she had nothing better to do with her life. Like, oh I don't know...Sid Jacob's homework.

"Hey, come on." The boy had appeared in front of her again. Didn't he just walk away? How long had she been zoned out for? Turning around he walked off into the parking lot.

"Hey! You said library entrance!" She shouted after him as she reluctantly but curiously followed him.

"You'll still be able to see it from the parking lot. Won't you?" Glancing back at her he had the audacity to wink at her. Internally she scoffed at his player-ish ways, who went around winking at girls he didn't know? Unintentionally she glared at her feet as she followed him to God-knows-where.

"As promised, Boss. Victoria Wilson from second year at the State University." He spoke to someone.

What the heck was going on? Looking up from her feet, she came face to face, well face to chest with a black T-shirt. Wait, what? Looking up she made eye contact with the owner of the shirt. Instantly she backed away, stumbling in her haste and put a good seven or so feet of distance between them. If you look up danger in a dictionary, his picture would probably be right there. For the boy, nay man in front of her was the epitome of danger and she was shit scared. Who wouldn't be?

A distance of mere feet separated her from a well over six feet tall man, with a very muscular physique, dark -almost black- brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes. Tan skin with a strong, wide jaw, thin but shapely lips, with a straight, sharp nose and a few tattoos on his muscular arms. All in all, he had an aura of death and danger about him. What has she gotten herself into?

"Hello hobbit." He smirked at her as though they've known each other all their lives. And that was scaring her even more than his scary appearance. Scary-looking people wouldn't do anything without a purpose behind it. She was frozen to the spot, mute, not a sound escaping her lips. What was he going to do to her? Was he going to kill her?

"She gonna be sick?" The boy who brought her here asked the tattooed man. Both stood there staring at her as though she was an experiment in a lab.

"Shut up Ryan." The man in front of her, growled.

"You, come here." He motioned to her, she frantically shook her head. Her fear was making her awkwardness even worse.

"SO eloquent. I must say." Quipped Ryan.

"Are you fond of your life, Ryan?" The man growled at him. At his hasty nod, he spoke. "Then shut it and get lost." Instantly Ryan scurried off. Traitor. Well he was the reason she was in this mess, so yeah.

"This is the last time I'm asking you politely. Come here." Clayton spoke to her as soon as Ryan went out of earshot.

Unwillingly, her limbs unfroze and she took slow, agonizingly slow steps toward him. All the while she clutched her book bag to her chest, as a measly form of protection from him. He stood patiently as she finally stopped just about four feet away from him.

"I'm Clayton." He introduced himself. "I already know who you are though, Victoria."

"W-wha-what do y-you w-want fro- from me?" she stammered out after a moment of him just staring at her, as though lost in a trance.

"That's for me to know." Stepping closer to her, till they're a mere foot apart, he grabbed her and pushed her against a nearby car. His muscular arms on both sides of her, caging me in. "And you to find out."

"I-I...Please, le-l-let me g-go." She pleads, fearing for the worst.

"I'm afraid that is not possible. I've set my claim on you, and you don't get a say in it."