Chapter 17: Plane Crash

Mike POV:

It was at least 8:00 Sensei would be doing his rounds to wake us up in a couple of minutes.

I looked over to the bed where Jac usually was in the morning.

That's weird. I thought.

Its time to awake Mr. Dread and what is weird? Senseis voice rang through my head.

Um nothing? I lied trying to cover for Jac's unknown whereabouts.

Michael where is Mr. Pyrognith.

I remembered Sensei could not only communicate through minds however he could also read them.

Sorry Sensei I don't know I honestly just woke up.

There was a knock at the door and when I opened it Sensei was standing there in jeans and a grey shirt.

"Michael I have found out where Jacob and the rest of the team are and we must leave immediately." Sensei said with a high sense of urgency.

"Wait the rest of the team is gone too?"

"Yes and when we get on the bus I will elaborate on their location now get dressed."

When we finally got out of the Nixton gates Sensei explained to me how they had left to go find Jac's parents.

The airport was a little bit's walk from the bus stop. Near the stop there was reconstruction going on it looked as if a hurricane had gone through the area; all the windows on the block were shattered and an apartment complex on the corner had a hole through it, however the most distinctive thing that stood out to me was the human sized indent on the pavement of the road as if the hulk himself had jumped up with one foot.

"Looks like the team was here." I said to Sensei.

"They were fighting someone." Sensei said surveying the scene before us.

Sensei's eyes widened a little and he muttered something under his breath.

I didn't quite hear what he said, it was something like thats impossible.

"Sensei is everything ok?" I asked seeking some truth.

Eventually Sensei broke out of his daze and looked at me.

"Sorry um.... everything is fine Michael. Lets keep moving."

I decided not to pry and just kept walking.

The airport was buzzing with activity and there were live news feeds on everywhere talking about a crashed plane. All flights were canceled.

What was going on here?

I looked for Sensei next to me however he had just vanished and I could not see anything past the thick crowds.

I felt a hand grasp me and I plunged into an abyss of complete darkness.

*************************************************************************************************************

Justin POV:

There was debris floating everywhere and I could not grab hold of anything. My stomach felt like it was upside down.

Jacs wings opened and in a flash he grabbed all of us.