Chapter 1: Last normal day

(Pic is of Jac)

Chapter 1:

        "Mom where are my shoes!" Jac yelled downstairs to his mother. He shuffled through his messy closet "found 'em" Jac whispered to himself, almost the exact second he touched them they lit on fire and turned to ash "CRAP! that's the third time this week whats wrong with me." Jac said angrily.

        "Honey the camp bus is here!" Jacs mom Tina shouted upstairs.

        "Be down in a minute mom." "Ugh I don't have time for this." Jac grabbed a pair of old High tops and hurried downstairs he kissed his mom's cheek said love you and got on the bus.

        "Awe. The dweeb loves his mommy" Matthew Dungy or Mad Mac was the neighborhood and summer camp bully who always seemed to pick on Jac more than others.

        "Hey; leave him alone Dipstik or you'll need your mommy" said Mike. Mike is Jacs best friend he sticks to Jac no matter what. Normally he's funny and nonchalant but when someone messes with Jac hes a whole different person. After that Mad Mac shut up but still looked at Jac with a death glare.

        The rest of the ride Jac closed his eyes and listened to his music.

        As the bus pulled up Jac saw her. Emily Kimberly Amos the cutest, nicest, and smartest girl in the camp also girlfriend of guess who?; Mad Mac. Which as you can imagine makes things hard for Jac who had a major crush on her.

        "Dude your staring again." Mike whispered too Jac.

        Jac turned away hoping that Mike did not see how red his face was getting."Oh I better rush to my cabin if I dont want to get in trouble." With that final statement Jac ran away to have the last normal day of his life.