Chapter 10: Aqua Empress

(Pic is of Justin)

Justin POV:

        "Sensei it's not working." I said still frustrated that I could not go with Jac and Kevin to rescue Emily.

        I had been sitting here meditating for 2 hours and my powers had not returned. The nurses had been able to get out all the wood splinters but the damage was done and they did not know if the wounds would heal.

        "You must be patient Justin. This will take time, but I know you want to do something besides sit down and close your eyes so lets train on combat." Sensei said.

        Ugh COMBAT.

        Combat is what sensei calls hand to hand  fighting and I was the weakest link in this area of training.

        "Um I think i'll go back to meditating." I said as soon as he recommended this.

        "Oh no you don't Justin while your powers are gone you need to be able to face our enemys with other talents than powers."

        I was starting to wish that the healing Nixes would have left my shoulder so I didn't have to train. We walked to the training room and sensei made me warm-up on some punching bags made of solid metal, I was thankful at least my super strength was still working. I struck the punching bag and it jingled a little bit, suddenley I felt a little different if anything a little stronger and I struck it even harder then I was filled with a strenght I had never experienced. I did a spin kick and hit the bag, but before it could come back I jumped up and slammed the top of it with both of my fists. The chain broke and the bag buried in the ground a bit, sensei stared at me in disbelief.

        help...

        I heard what sounded like Jac's voice in my head but it was very faint.

        please help.

        There it was again but it was louder this time.

        Kevin and Jac were in trouble.

*******************************************************************************************

Flashback Jac POV:

        When we got to Silver Rhinos location Kevin looked horrible he was sweating and I had to pull him up the rest of the way up the cliff. When we got there SR was standing next to a truck with Emily in the back.

        "So you decided to show up, I figured you would bring this pathetic excuse for an Assiadan Warrior."

        It took all I had to not light this man on fire.

        "Jac please save me." SR said imitating Emily. "Honestly I swear this girl is not worth the trouble your going through to save her."

        "Anyway. Kevin walk over here no tricks or anything and handcuff yourself with these."

        Something dark flashed across Kevin's face and he clenched his fists but he took one look at Emily he walked over willingly.

        "Ha you fool now I have Kevin and his sister and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

        "No that wasn't the deal!" I exclaimed at his trickery.

        "You should know not to trust me." he said smirking.