Chapter 116: Mr Ghost and Blue kisses.

Start from the beginning

"Pssst. Hey, you Mr Ghost." Chaos whispered down to the ghost in the forcefield. Cole looked up and was surprised to see a little witch looked down at him from her broom.

"Um... Hey, don't suppose you could let me out?" Cole chuckled nervously to the little girl.

"I could..." Chaos began to explain causing Cole's face light up. "But only if you answer my questions." Chaos finished causing Cole's face to fall a little.

"Fine. Whatever. Just get me out before they come back." Cole agreed to Chaos' demands.

"Oh no, I'm not falling for that." Chaos declared her signature cheeky grin on her face. "You're staying right where you are."

"Oh come on." Cole complained to the little witch. Chaos still just smiled at the ghost before reciting her incantation.

"Hear these words, hear my cry,

O' Spirit trapped inside.

Bindings come to me, I summon thee,

Follow me across any divide."

Cole was in shock as the platform below him started to levitate off the ground.

"What's with that face?" Chaos giggled at the ghost. "I'm full of Chaos magic, of course, I can make things float." Chaos beamed at the captured spirit.

"Now hold on tight Mr Ghost, you're in for one wild ride!" Chaos declared before taking off on her broom at high speeds with the forcefield Cole remained imprisoned inside trailing behind her.

Cole's shrieks as the platform followed after Chaos attempting to match the brooms speed. Beast Master and Whiparella hurried back to the chamber where Cole had been held before the sound of brick and mortar smashing caught their attention.

Both Lava Monsters took off only to be greeted with the sight of a hole in the wall where a window had been and the view of a little witch and a ghost making a break toward the sunset.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

In Spittoon inside the giant striped circus tent. Fear sat at a luxurious yet simple table, a large mirror set inside a golden frame sitting on the other side of the table.