Sero made the first move, wrapping Todoroki up with his tape and swinging him around a bit before Todoroki froze the poor kid in a large crystal of ice. To be honest, it was really unnecessary but... It happened... And it was cold too... It almost crushed us who were sat on the front row of the Class 1-A booth. Midnight was half ice, half well, Midnight.

"Tell the trust, Sero, can you move at all?" she asked the boy.

"Are you kidding? Obviously not," Sero replied.

Poor guy...

Todoroki wins

Round three_

°🌺°
Denki Kaminari vs. Ibara Shiozaki

Shiozaki caught Kaminari in a wrap of vines after he destroyed his intelligence within one attack. I don't know, I think he's stupid when he's intelligent sometimes too...

Round four_

°🌺°
Tenya Iida vs. Mei Hatsume

Iida came out with a piece of machinery and Hatsume turned Iida into a walking and unwilling advertisement machine.

"Poor Iida," I mumbled, I'm sure that what everyone else was thinking as well.

I don't really know who won

Round 5_

°🌺°
F/n l/n vs. Mina Ashido

Myself and Ashido stood opposite each other.

"I'm going to finish this faster than you can say 'hell yeah'!" Ashido exclaimed loudly.

"Hell yeah," I mocked before gesturing for her to come at me with all she had. She frowned but lunged forward, I simply swatted her punch away and then kicked her feet from under her. However, when she landed on the floor, she created a pool of acid around me and burned through my shoes.

"Time to abandon these," I sighed quickly kicking them off and doing a back handspring out of the acid range.

"And y/n is fighting shoeless! Watch out folks we might be healing someone's soles up soon," Present Mic announced. I looked over to where he was bored.

"Not to be rude or anything, but, can you shut up please?" I asked him.

"Oh--uh-- sure," he replied awkwardly and I looked back at Ashido who was launching a kick at me.

"Good idea, hit while I'm distracted, however, not a smart one when fighting me," I told her, quickly turning back time on the area and moving around so I was on the other side of where the acid puddle would be and then turned time forward.

"Come on!" Ashido shouted out loud before making acid puddles all around me, "I dare you to escape that."

I turned time back on the concrete below us and we ended up back on the grass arena floor.

"What the hell?" she looked around surprised as I ran forward and threw a kick at her which she barely managed to block, making my trousers start to burn away with a hiss.