Chapter 2

Bakugo stared down at the man he had run into, it was all wrong. The boy in his dreams had black hair, hair that was short. The man in front of him had Red hair, and it was very long seeing as it was spiked up into horns.

"You gonna keep staring man? Or can i have some help?" The redhead asked, snapping Bakugo back to reality. Reaching down he grabbed his hand and yanked him up. The redhead muttered a small thanks before dusting himself off, and Bakugo couldn't help but keep staring. The man's scar above his eye seemed so strange on his chiselled face.... THE SCAR!! And it was in the same place as that boy's! But..... the hair colour was wrong, could it really be him? No way.

"Yo bro you ok? you've been staring at me for a while now." The redhead asked. Bakugo shook his head to clear his mind before he gave his signiature glare.

"Name." Bakugo demanded. The redhead looked at him in confusion.

"Excuse m-"

"Name!" He demanded once more, startling the redhead into responding.

"K-Kirishima..." he stuttered. The blonde nodded in satisfaction before stomping off. His blonde, spiky hair swaying gently in the breeze.

Kirishima watched as the man disappeared around the corner, the last image of his black top that showed off those arm muscles so damned well. He felt his face heat up and he hid it in his hands, hoping no one else would notice. He wasn't that lucky.

"OMG Kiri who was that!! He totally was an ass to you!" Squealed a pink haired girl, her yellow hair clips bouncing around her short curly hair. She glared after the blonde who was now nowhere in sight.

"It's fine mina don't worry about it." Kirishima mumbled in response, praying the blush had cleared from his face. Sero and Kaminari came stumbling over, obviously tripping from running over so fast.

"Dude what the hell just happened!" Kaminari practically screamed as he barrelled into Kirishima, knocking the poor boy half a step.

"Bro how strong is he, to make the great Kirishima fall over?!" Sero asked, jumping onto Kaminari's back and making the two of them topple over. Kirishima nodded in agreement, he was the star player of the wrestling team. It took a lot of force to knock him off his feet. 'Or handsome' a small voice in his mind added.

Kirishima's mind wandered back to the blonde man's face, the way it had stared at him with such confusion and curiosity. Those blood red eyes and his well defined jawline. That beautiful blonde hair in a messy 'i don't care' way, and who could forget that-

"KIRISHIMA EIJIRO!" Mina screamed in his ear, making him flinch. He looked at Mina who was simply grinning in a smug shit eating grin.

"Oh my does somebody have a cruuuushh~" Mina asked playfully. Sero and Kaminari both turned to stare at Kirishima, whose face now resembled his hair. He opened his mouth to respond but nothing more than a small squeak came out.

"Oh my god he DOES!!" shouted Kaminari, jumping off the floor to get in Kirishima's face. Kirishima scrambled backwards, the back of his knees hitting the bench making him sit down with a thud. Mina immediately stood right in front of him, preventing his escape.

"Spill Kiri, you've met him before?! What's his name!!" Mina was practically jumping with excitement with Kaminari and Sero on either side of her, their faces plastered with their usual goofball grin.Kirishima glanced off in the direction the blonde had walked in, hoping for him to come back around the corner.

"I don't think i've ever met him before in my life..."

forgot about this book for a hot sec so everyone say thank you to @yeehelp for reminding me