Chapter 21

Kirishima woke up to something soft tickling his nose. He let out a snort of warm air to try blow it away but it just came back.

Using his hands Kirishima ran it through the soft thing in front of him, brushing it out of his face. Whatever he had brushed let out a soft purr.

Opening his eyes he looked down to see his face was burried in the soft spikes of Bakugo's hair. Letting out a content sigh he pressed his nose further into the hair, enjoying the soft caramel scent he gave off.

His other hand was further down Bakugo, resting gently on his surprisingly thin waist. Kirishima gripped onto him and pulled their bodies closer, enjoying the heat they were making.

He heard Bakugo let off a slight grumble before he burried his face further into Kirishima's chest. His own arms gripping tightly around his waist.

Kirishima could have laid there for hours just admiring Bakugo as he slept so peacefully, but a sudden alarm startled the blonde awake.

"Wazzat?" Bakugo yawned as he stretched his arms out. Not really wanting to move but knowing he had to.

Kirishima sat up, feeling the cold as he lost contact with Bakugo.

"Its my alarm, I forgot to switch it off sorry Katsuki. You can go back to sleep." He leaned over and gave the blonde a kiss on the forehead, lovingly brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Mmmm ok." Bakugo mumbled as he burried himself further into the mess of tangled blankets and strewn pillows.

Grabbing his phone Kirishima switched off the annoying ringing before noticing he had a text from Mina. He opened it and read over the message.

"Hey Kiri babes, the half term just started so I want to know if you wanted to come to a party at my place??? U can bring your bf too :P"

Kirishima chuckled as he read it over before quietly leaving the bedroom to wander about the living room. Scrolling through his contacts he pressed the pink girl's picture and pressed the call button.

The ringer sounded a few times before he heard Mina's voice chime through his speakers.

"Hey Kiri babes what's poppin?" She called through the phone cheerily. Kirishima sat himself down on the sofa with a chuckle.

"Nothing much, I'm just at home. What's this about a party?" He heard Kaminari yelling over Mina from the other end.

"HEY KIRI I SAW YOU WITH BLONDIE DID YALLS FUCK!!!" kiri could feel his face go red as he tried to stutter out an answer. Before he could say anything Mina let out an excited squeal.

"So THAT'S where you went Kiri!! Omg really?!!" Kirishima had to hold the phone away from his ear to prevent going deaf.

"Mina please..." he muttered once she had returned to a human volume. She muttered an apology and Kirishima heard a loud banging, probably her pushing Kaminari away.

"So, party?" He asked once the other end had gone silent.

"Yes party. My place, tonight. Bring drinks and that boyfriend of yours." He heard her giggle in excitement and he let out a sigh.

"Mina I don't know if h-" he started, but she cut him off.

"Ok babes, see you then!!" A beep and she had hung up on him. Kirishima ran a hand through his hair in frustration, how would he break this news to Bakugo?

A weight fell onto his shoulders and he felt two strong arms wrap around his neck. On instinct he reached behind himself and grabbed his assailant by the shirt. Flinging them over his shoulder and onto the couch.

"Kiiriiii!!" Bakugo whined in complaint as he was thrown into the pile of pillows. Kirishima blinked as he realised what he had done.

Bakugo was staring up at him in confusion. His eyes still half closed due to just waking up. His shirt was riding up his waist and it showed off those beautiful abs.

Kirishima gulped, he had basically just pushed him down. And oh god did he look like a snack. Bakugo must have noticed Kirishima's gay panick as he wound his arms around Kirishima's waist and pulled him down.

"Go on Kiri you know you want to." He whispered into his ear, sending a shiver up Kirishima's spine. Bakugo's hands coiled around him, slowly pulling them closer together until he was basically laying on top of him.

"I-" kirishima stuttered, unsure of how to respond. Bakugo was enjoying his confusion and slipped a hand into the back pocket of his trousers.

"Go on Kiri, just a little taste and you'll be addicted. I guarantee." He purred as he nipped at his ear. Kirishima could feel his desires growing, and if he wasn't careful, they would be here a while.

"Katsuki no, I can't, not yet..." he managed to squeak out as he turned to look at the wall. He couldn't look directly at him in this state.

"Yet?" Bakugo asked in an amused tone of voice. He had let go of Kiriahima by now, finding he had taken his joke a little too far. Though it hadn't all been a joke.

Kirishima nodded as he sat up, covering his cheeks with his hands to try cool them down a little. Bakugo had sat up as well and crossed his legs up onto the couch, waiting for Kirishima to speak.

"Get ready we're going out." Kirishima finally said, ignoring Bakugo's earlier question. He let off a huff of annoyance.

"You didn't answer my question Eijirou." He muttered to himself as he got up to go get changed. Kirishima heard him and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from getting away.

"Say that again." He said, his tone was flat so Bakugo had no clue what he was thinking.

"You didn't answer my question?" He repeated slowly, unsure of how he would respond. Kirishima shook his head.

"Not that, the other bit." Bakugo looked at him in confusion. Other bit? He stared down at him in confusion, unsure of what he had said.

"My name Katsuki, you used my given name." Kirishima smiled brightly and for a second, Bakugo felt bad. He was so happy over such a small thing.

"Course I'll call you that Eijirou, you're my boyfriend. It would be weird if I called you your last name." Bakugo huffed as he rolled his eyes. What Kirishima did next caught him off guard.

Tugging on his arm sharply Kirishima pulled Bakugo onto his lap and hugged the blonde, burying his face into the crook of his neck.

"I'm happy you chose me Katsuki."

When you realise the book is nearly finished ○.○

When i'm olderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara