Chapter 24

Fuck it you get the last chapters a week early

"Alright Kirishima, while Bakugo has his turn, when was the first time you met him?"

Bakugo stole the 7 from Kirishima, and Sero stole the 3 while Kirishima thought it over. Bakugo eventually got bored of Kirishima's silence and let the alcohol knock him out.

"The first time I met Bakugo... was a month ago. On the first day of term. Remember when is as telling you that awesome joke about BBQ sauce and Mina just died on the floor?" Sero and Mina nodded, Bakugo had his eyes closed as he lay there on Kirishima's chest.

"Well that day, remember how that man came running into me, then after just standing there for a bit he just ran off?" Mina's eyes widened.

"No way. NO WAY!!! THAT WAS HIM?!" Kirishima and Sero shushed her before looking back down at Bakugo. Good, he was still asleep.

"Yeah that was him. Basically after that a whole load of stuff happened and then... yeah, here we are." As Kirishima said that last bit he lovingly trailed a hand down Bakugo's cheek.

He gently kissed him on the forehead before his eyes snapped open and he spoke.

"Bullshit." Bakugo slurred. He must have been a lightweight because he sounded VERY drunk.

"What do you mean bullshit?" Asked Mina. She was leaning so far forward that she looked like she would fall over at any second.

"I meant what I said raccoon eyes. That story is bull fucking shit. We met before that, WAAAAYYY before." Bakugo waved his hands about before falling back into Kirishima's chest and staring at the two opposite him.

"I'm guessing you nosey asses want to hear about it." He huffed. The two of them nodded eagerly. Drunk Bakugo seemed very open, and very cuddly. He had stuck himself to Kirishima and certainly didn't seem like he was going anywhere anytime soon.

"So, we gotta go back... uh.... how old are you Ei?"

"I'm 21."

"Alright then, back 17 years." Bakugo nodded to himself, happy with his math.

"Wait, 17 years? When I was 4?" Kirishima asked. He was just as confused as everyone else. Bakugo nodded again and rolled his eyes.

"Yes you lovable dumbass, can I continue with my story now?" Everyone shut up and let Bakugo continue. While he wasn't getting angry, he was still scary somehow.

"As I was saying, when I was 3, and him 4, I met a kid in the local park in the Kyoto area." Kirishima was staring at the floor as his brain did somersaults, trying to figure out what was being told to him.

"That kid was an adorable little black haired boy with overly pointed teeth." Bakugo reached back and shoved his fingers into Kirishima's mouth to show off his teeth to everyone.

"Like that. Anyways, we used to play every day until one day, he disappeared. He went away with his family and.... and I spent 16 years trying to find him and....." bakugo was crying now, the memories obviously still painful to him despite them being reunited.

Kirishima held Bakugo while he cried into his chest. The other two were staring at him in stunned silence. Kirishima faintly remembered when he used to live in the Kyoto area.

There had been a park that he had visited daily as he didnt have any friends. Then he remembered that dream. The young Bakugo. Wait holy shIT THAT HAD BEEN HIM!!

THAT KID WAS BAKUGO.

Kirishima's eyes grew wide as his intoxicated brain slowly realised what had happened.

"The promise..." Kirishima muttered, just loud enough for the three to hear him.

"Promise?" Asked Mina. Her and Sero had been shocked sober by his romcom style story in front of them. Kirishima froze, could he say that? His drunk ass decided, fuck it, they were friends he could trust.

"Well... if I remember correctly. On the day I was going to move away. Me and Katsuki made a promise. And i was so happy about it i forgot to tell him..." mina rolled her eyes and let off an athlete level sigh.

"Ok Kiri but WHAT was the promise?!" Sero demanded, actually taking interest in people's love lifes for once. Mina was proud.

"Well uh... we promised that we would get... married when we grew up." There was silence. Bakugo looked up at him with tear streaked eyes. But he didn't look sad, he was elated.

"You- you remember!" He started to cry again, but this time from happiness. He hugged Kirishima tightly and the redhead couldn't help it. He was crying too.

Mina and Sero decided to give them some space and they both went into the kitchen to talk in private.

"I remembered...." kirishima muttered, over and over. How could he be such an idiot and forget something so important to Bakugo. To him.

This is why he looked familiar. Why his name was always stuck in the back of his mind. Why he felt a strong connection to him from he moment they ran into each other.

"Hey Eijirou." Bakugo had finally managed to stop crying as he was cradled in the red head's lap.

"Yes Katsuki?" He asked as he held him close.

"I love you." He brought a hand up to Kirishima's face and gently brushed across his cheek. Kirishima smiled and pulled Bakugo up so that he was straddling his lap.

"I love you too Katsuki."

A

AAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That was a fukin ride holy shit.

Thanks for reading ♡♡

Planning a Hanahaki themed book by don't know who the pairing should be so comment here if you're interested thnx>>>

Pairing is Todobaku and it's called "Thorns for my love"

Luv ya'll

P.s. small after chapter of what happens to them once they grow up if anyone cares.