chapter 5

Kirishima waited patiently outside, he had scrolled through recent movie screenings but didn't find anything he thought Bakugo would like.

Remembering he had netflix he scrolled through there and saved a few films he thought Bakugo might enjoy before looking at take away places.

"Hey Bakugo, what kinda stuff do you want to eat?" He shouted. There was a pause before Bakugo shouted back.

"The spiciest shit you can find." Kirishime shrugged and picked out some spicy curry before sitting back and waiting.

When Bakugo finally came out Kirishima was star struck. Bakugo was wearing a tight black tank top that hugged every curve on his body. He also wore some semi tight blue jeans and simple black sneakers.

Kirishima said semi tight because they were definitely not supposed to hug those areas, perfectly showing off his ass and those bulging thighs.

(Bakugo be thicc 👌)

"So where we going shitty hair?" Bakugo asked, snapping Kirishima out of his trance. He stood up and only now did he realise he was a good inch taller than Bakugo.

"Oh uhh, I thought we could go to my place and watch netflix." He muttered, scratching the back of his neck. A nervous habit he had picked up over the years.

Bakugo made a face that sort of meant 'knew it' but he nodded.

"You beat me so whatever I guess." He muttered and shrugged, picking up his bag and throwing it over his shoulder. Kirishima shot him a toothy grin, maybe now he could figure out why he felt so familiar.

"My car is over that way Bakubro." Kirishima said, pointing towards one of the student parking lots. Bakugo just stared at him.

"What did you call me?" Kirishima froze, did he say something wrong?

"Bakubro?" He said again, less certain this time. Bakugo seemed lost in thought at this name as the two walked.

"Someone I know used to call me that... Before he left." He muttered bitterly, obviously unhappy at the memory.

"Oh sorry man I had no idea." Kirishima quickly stated, not wanting to sour Bakugo's mood. He simply shrugged and kept walking, not wanting to talk about it.

They got to Kirishima's car, a beat up grey pickup truck, and the two got in. Bakugo marveled at how clean the inside was, he never expected the sports nerd to be so tidy.

As they began to drive down the motor way Kirishima started to talk again.

"You know Bakugo, you should be more careful who you get into a car with." Bakugo looked at him in confusion, not understanding what he was trying to say.

"What do you mean I s-"

"That's not it." Kirishima interrupted, startling the blonde. "I mean you should be careful with getting into cars with people you dont know."

Kirishima turned to look at Bakugo and he felt a shiver run up his spine. The way he was looking at him made every cell in his body scream 'run'.

Laughing nervously be tried to shake it off.

"Why what're you going to do, murder me?" Bakugo asked, half joking. Kirishima was silent and simply turned his face back to the road.

"You're the one who told me to make friends, so what's the problem. Plus you seem like a nice guy." Bakugo muttered, starting to get creeped out by Kirishima.

Kirishima's eye seemed to twitch at the 'nice guy' comment but he just shrugged and his usual grin came back.

"Yeah I guess you're right, but you still gotta be careful man." Bakugo nodded, the previous look on Kirishima's face burned into his mind, and honestly, it had terrified him.

The rest of the car ride was silent, and Bakugo couldn't help his mind from wandering. He thought back to how Kirishima had wanted to be friends, and yet here he was going to his place to Netflix and chill.

He knew it, they always wanted his body.

Then what had just happened in the car flashed into his mind. Kirishima's blank face and angry yet commanding tone. He would be lying if he said it didn't excite him a little.

The screeching of brakes brought Bakugo back to the present and he blinked as Kirishima was undoing his seat belt. Bakugo followed suit and the two headed up to a very nice block of apartments.

Taking the stairs the headed to the third floor and Kirishima unlocked the door, letting Bakugo in first like a true gentleman.

Bakugo's stomach was practically doing backflips at this point, and when he heard the door's lock click he felt the butterflies.

He was nervous, and he hated it.

Making himself at home he sprawled across the large red couch and took a deep breath, bad idea.

The whole apartment smelled of Kirishima's cologne, and it made the butterflies worse.

Mentally kicking himself he tried to ignore the feeling as the redhead sat a bit too close to him and switched on the tv.

Right now Bakugo's top priority should be figuring out why this man felt so familiar to him. If he got to fuck him along the way.... there were no complaints.