Chapter Monoma the bitch

As requested here is a chapter on what happens to Monoma

Monoma trudged into school the next day. He didn't have any classes but he wanted to look around a bit before he did so he wouldn't get lost.

His mind wandered back to the events of yesterday. He had found Bakugo again, but that stupid redhead had ruined it. What was wrong with him disciplining his dog? Now what was he supposed to do with desires.

He sighed as he made his way through the building, glancing at class names and locations absentmindedly. Most people were either at home or in class so he didn't have to worry about meeting anyone, especially that redhead.

Finally finishing with the three floors he decided to go grab something to drink. This college was far bigger than his old one and he wasn't used to all the walking.

He grabbed a can from the cafeteria and payed for it, deciding his best option was to go outside to avoid people. Not like he had any friends here, besides maybe Midoriya.

As he walked outside to the benches he felt some guy bump into his shoulder. He staggered back a few steps and turned to glare at whoever it had been. His eyes grew wide at the familiar mess of bright purple hair.

"Sh-Shinso?!" Monoma stuttered in shock. Shinso looked at the man and grinned.

"Why hello Monoma, when did you change colleges." Shinso waved his friends to go on so he could talk to Monoma alone. He draped an arm across Monoma's shoulder, leading them both into a more secluded part of the college where they could be alone.

"Get off of me, I'm not happy to see you!" He roared, throwing Shinso's hand off of him. He crossed his arms and glared at the grinning insomniac.

"No? You really didn't miss me?" Shinso purred as he grabbed Monoma by the waist and pulled him in. Monoma was caught off balance and his face landed in the crook of Shinso's shoulder.

"Shut up no I didn't." Monoma repeated, his whole body trembled as it remembered what had happened so long ago.

"Well I missed you." Shinso muttered. Monoma's face twisted into a pained expression as a few tears streamed down his face.

"Just leave me alone..." Monoma whispered, almost too quiet for Shinso to hear. The purple haired man chuckled before running a hand through the blonde's hair.

He grabbed a fistful of the blonde locks and tugged his face up.

"I said, let me try again." Monima let out a whimper and nodded, he knew there was no saying no to Shinso. The purple haired man let out a satisfied sigh before releasing the blonde's hair.

Monoma his his face into Shinso's chest. His tears of pure terror were mistaken for joy.

So like, I tried to get something done but coursework got hard and I'm half blind rn so fun.

Anyways this is like a PSA, if someone is bullying someone, no it's not ok, but they might be doing it because it's the only way they can feel powerful because they themselves were or are being bullied. Other times the bully is just an asshole tho.

I'll get the proper next chapter out by Sunday and live ya'll loads. (Or at least the half I can actually see)