chapter 17

Running on 4 hours of sleep but wanted to get u guys your chapter. Also, definitely look up this sport, it looks way better irl 😏

https://youtu.be/D2keIfaPHgw

Bakugo walked into the gym and the first thing he heard was "harder" so yeah, that's not a good sign.

Making his way down the side he could faintly make out people on these large blue mats in the centre, but his eyes were fixed on Kirishima.

His body listened with sweat as he laughed cheerily with his club mates. All of them for some odd reason, wore far less clothing than they had any right to.

"Hey Bakugo." Kirishima called when he noticed the blonde. Preparing himself mentally he took a breath and walked over.

"Yo guys this is that friend I told you about, this is Bakugo." Bakugo did his best to smile but his eyes caught a mess of green hair he hadn't seen till preschool.

"Deku." Bakugo practically growled. The green haired man let off a yelp and ran away.

"Don't run away dumbass!" He roared as he chased after him. The wrestling team stood there in shock, unsure of how to react.

Bakugo chased after Midoriya, eventually cornering him outside. He searched for a way to escape but Bakugo was already too close.

"What are you doing here nerd? You were planning on going to the other college!" Bakugo demanded. Midoriya squeaked and sank back into the wall.

"N-n-nothing Kachan, I just wanted to go here is all." The two of them stared at each other before Bakugo let off a sigh and backed up a bit.

"Is that asshole here as well?" Midoriya shook his head. Taking a step out of his corner.

"He is homeschooled, but I've been messaging him about how fun college is. Bakugo's eye twitches at the comment but he didn't say more.

"You tell me immediately if something changes alright." Bakugo muttered, half threatening half in fear. Midoriya nodded and Bakugo let of a sigh of relief.

Spinning round he rounded the corner and nearly ran face first into a worried looking Kirishima. His face immediately brightened when he spotted the blonde.

"Come on man it's almost my turn." He grabbed Bakugo by the hand and dragged him back to the gym. Bakugo could feel people staring and his face involuntarily heated up.

Once back in the hall he sat on one of the benches. He watched Kiri as he walked over to the mats and he took a breath to steady himself. If he was right this was going to be very hard.

Sure enough Kirishima and some other guy with black hair started to wrestle. Eventually they were on the floor on top of each other, both trying to pin the other down.

Something to Bakugo about Kirishima hot and sweaty, tangled on the floor with other men was far more arousing than it had any right to be. He could already feel a little problem growing.

He averted his eyes for a second and noticed Midoriya typing rapidly on his phone. He squinted to see who it was but could only make out 'M-', it was probably Inko or something.

He turned back to the math but Kirishima was gone. Looking around he felt a tap on his shoulder and the redhead was sitting next to him.

Kirishima was still talking to the guy he had been wrestling with, which gave Bakugo time to properly look him over.

His muscles were shining with sweat and his pants had slipped down a little showing his v-line. Shut up Bakugo, you're being gay in public.

Kirishima finished his conversation and turned to Bakugo.

"So what do you think bro? Am I any good?" Bakugo panicked and tried to find an answer. He hadn't really been concentrating on the sport.

"Ah yeah, you look like you were having fun." He mumbled while shifting his seating position. He was certainly not letting Kirishima know he had a hard on.

"What was this sport called again because that's definitely not normal wrestling." Kirishima laughed.

"So you figured it out. It is wrestling but a certain kind. Turkish oil wrestling." Bakugo took a second to process the words he had heard. Oil wrestling.

"Whyyyy, did the school allow this..." he sighed just a little too loudly.

"Hey do you want to give it a go?" Kirishima asked, ignoring what had been said just then. Bakugo looked up at him, trying to spot any ulterior motives.

Of course there were none, its Kirishima. By now Bakugo's problem had calmed down enough so why not, seems fun.

"Sure, what are the rules?" He asked as he stood up and stripped off his large hoodie. He heard a few gasps from the cheer members, people never expected him to be fit.

"Its simple, oil yourself up and the first to be pinned loses." They both made their way to the mats and Bakugo did a few stretches. Kirishima had grabbed some oil and coated himself in it before throwing it to Bakugo.

He covered himself with it without question and threw the bottle at Midoriya, who barely caught it. Bakugo could feel people watching him, but his want to win trumped his anxiety and he lowered his stance.

"Alright shitty hair, ready when you are." Kirishima didn't say anything in response, he just charged.

Bakugo barely dodged it, placing his hand on Kirishima's back to push him over. Then he realised the problem. The oil meant there was literally no traction, no grip.

He pushed Kirishima about a foot but he stumbled. He didn't fall. Kirishima went for another charge and this time, was ready for the dodge. He reached out and grabbed Bakugo by the waist, the two of them slamming into the mats.

As they wrested for a grip on the floor Bakugo kept feeling Kirishima's hands dangerously close to his ass. That's not good. He has to finish this quickly.

Hooking a leg over Kirishima's hip he grabbed onto his wrist. Leaning up he decided for some foul play and whispered into his ear.

"You know Kiri, you really would look better under me." Kirishima paused for a second, blushing like a mad man. That second was all the time Bakugo needed.

Flipping Kirishima onto his back he straddled his hips whilst pinning his arms above his head. The cheer girls went wild at this.

"See, told you you'd look better under me." Bakugo smiled as he gave a playful wink. Kirishima was too far in gay panick mode to respond.

As they were about to get up Bakugo heard Midoriya yelling through the crowd of cheers. What was he saying?

"He's here!" Wait... he? No!

"Oh why hello there Bakugo." A shiver ran through Bakugo's body as it unwillingly responded to the voice.

Kirishima looked at Bakugo, curious why he hadn't moved yet. Bakugo was shaking. He was staring blankly at Kirishima, no, through Kirishima and into the floor.

The look on Bakugo's face was that of a cornered animal, who knew they had nowhere let to run.