Chapter 1

Loads of love so have another chapter 💖

Driving into the parking lot with his parents he felt his nerves shaking, unable to calm down. He twiddled his thumbs as he followed his parents to the principal's office. He wasn't in trouble, but he probably couldn't keep it that way for much longer knowing his attitude.

His mother knocked on the door and Bakugo waited, holding his breath in fear. His last college had been a mess. A girl had asked him out and despite him refusing, still kept asking. After weeks of her pestering he finally gave in and admitted he didn't want to date her because he had a special someone waiting for him, his future husband.

He had been ignored after that, no, bullied. Some upperclassman names Monoma had made it his life goal to make all of the 'fags die the horrible death they deserve.' And because his parents were millionaires no one told him to stop. The bullying got so bad he had actually started to be physically and sexually abused before the principal finally told him he should move for his own safety.

"Come in" called the principal and so they three Bakugos entered. Mr and Mrs Bakugo sat on the two dark leather seats while Bakugo stood awkwardly behind the two, shuffling his feet side to side and looking down at the grey carpet. His mum sat up straight and looked at the principal like the tigress she was, his dad sank back into the comfortable leather and simply watched his wife.

The principal sat on his large swivelling chair behind his mahogany desk. Papers piled up neatly on the side and a small laptop lay closed on top. The Principal's hair was short but well kept, it was a pale white but not old-man silver yet. He had dark eyes that stared at the family kindly and his smile made Bakugo feel safe.

"Lovely to meet you Bakugo family, my name is Principal Nezu. I hear you requested transfer for.... Personal reasons?" Nezu shuffled through some papers as he asked this question. Mitsuki nodded her head,  refusing any further explanation to their reason.

"Well I've looked through the report you gave me and i'm happy to say your grades are enough to give you a full scholarship for the remaining 3 years that you'll be studying with us, granted the grades stay high of course." Bakugo wasn't paying attention and simply admired how clean the carpet was. He was jolted back to the conversation by a sharp pinch to his leg by his mum.

"Oowwwww kay yep that's fine, i'm good at studying." He said with as much kindness as he could muster (spolier not a lot) and Nezu nodded with approval. Bakugo went back to staring at the carpet while his parents had a discussion with Nezu. He could hear people chatting and laughing loudly through the door behind him and he was flooded with bad memories again.

The whispers as people talked about how disgusting he was.

The laughing at how they joked he was a boy-toy.

The mock sympathy from his peers as he came to school beaten and bloodied from their assaults.

Suddenly Bakugo was staring at the floor once more, his father was talking to Nezu while gently holding his shoulder. He smiled and patted his father's hand in acknowledgment and waited for his parents to finish. It was halfway through the school day by now and everyone was standing around in their groups, talking cheerfully and eating whatever they had in their bags.

Bakugo watched his parents wave cheerily as they drove away, soon to return to pick him up afterwards. As Bakugo walked through the field towards the cafeteria he heard an amazing laugh to his side, and a voice that seemed so familiar.

"And so i was sitting there, BBQ sauce on my tiddies." Bakugo turned and strained, trying to find where that voice was coming from. Yes it was deeper and more mature, but it was definitely the voice he heard in his dreams. The voice of his true love.

Running in the direction of the sound he wasn't paying attention and smacked right into a solid mass of person, sending them both flying backwards. Picking himself up he looked over to whoever he had run into and froze. There sat the source of the voice, he had to be the man he dreamt of, or Bakugo would finally call himself insane.