Chapter 11

IMPORTANT A/U, PLS READ

So genuine shock as to how my story went from 5 readers to 100, like what? Anyways to celebrate i'm gonna do a special Christmas chapter that will be posted *shock* ON CHRISTMAS DAY. Obviously it won't be a part of the storyline unless i do the whole 'it was a dream' bs, which i guess could work for Kiri's awakening to his love?

ANYWAYS

It's completely up to you kiddos wether this chapter is a smut or fluff, or just a peek into their future. SO COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND I WILL (do my best to) BRING THEM TO LIFE

ok rant over now to the actual chapter lol.

Bakugo hesitated. He wanted to tell Kirishima how he felt SO BAD. But he was also scared. Scared Kirishima wouldn't remember, and treat him like he was insane. Bakugo sat there, looking down at the floor and fiddled with his hands on his lap. Taking in a shaky breath he mentally prepared himself. Bakugo was startled when Kirishima's warm hand grasped his own, calming down the tremor he didn't know he had.

"Bakugo, whatever it is I'll do my best to help. What are friends for?" Bakugo felt a sharp pain in his chest. Of course, friends. That's all they would ever be. With a huff he knocked Kirishima's hand off and did his best to smile, most definitely not convincing Kirishima to his wellness.

"Nothing Shitty hair, probably just some shit from last night." He turned to look away, hiding the obvious hurt in his eyes. Kirishima was silent, remembering what Bakugo had told him last night in his drug endured state. Opening his mouth Kirishima found the words leave his lips before his brain could register the meaning.

"Bakugo... did we know each other before?"Kirishima realised what he had said and froze. Bakugo heard the question and froze. An uncomfortable silence filled the room, not even their breathing could be heard. Very slowly Kirishima looked up at Bakugo who had now turned to look at him, guilt plastered on his features.

"Kirishima, are you asking because you remember something, or because I did something last night." The question was slow and Bakugo sounded saddened by what the answer could be. Kirishima opened his mouth to reply only to shut it again, he opened it once more and answered.

"The second..." He said slowly. Kirishima wasn't planning on elaborating but Bakugo turned to him, slightly panicked.

"What did i do?" He asked, he was wringing his hands over and over. Kirishima thought back to what Bakugo had said last night.

"It's less what you did and more what you said..." kirishima trailed off, peeking at Bakugo out the corner of his eye. The blonde had decided that right now the hem of his shorts was very interesting as he fiddles with a loose string.

When Bakugo offered no warning for him to stop, Kirishima decided to continue.

"You told me to not leave, or at least, not again." Bakugo flinched at the wording of the sentence. Had he really said that, fuck he was an idiot. Kirishima continued, unaware of Bakugo's shock.

"You also said you'd been looking for... 10 years I think? And then you said something about bullying?" Kirishima looked over at Bakugo, trying to gauge his reaction to the whole situation.

Bakugo's hands had stopped playing with the loose thread and instead they were rested on his knees as one of his legs was bouncing up and down nervously.

"Is that all?" The blonde managed to choke out and Kirishima pondered for a bit, trying to remember what had happened besides his initial panic at the whole situation.

"You also said something about a promise... But I think that's all, after that you basically couldn't talk and passed out."

Bakugo let off a small hum as he thought over what he had said in his drug induced stupor. Thankfully he hadn't said anything too bad, EXCEPT FOR BASICALLY CONFESSING HOLY SHIT.

He let off a small groan and doubled over, grabbing his hair and slowly rocking backwards and forwards. Kirishima sat back, unsure of what to do. Should he try comfort him? Play it off as a joke?

Deciding he should help Kirishima reached out and gently placed a hand on Bakugo's back. The blonde flinched and Kirishima could feel him trembling slightly.

"Bakugo, bro, don't worry too much ok? It's fine. You were just rambling and mistook me for someone else, after all I didn't look like this 10 years ago. It happens and it's fine. Life is full of mistakes but you can't let that keep you down." While Kirishima said all this he rubbed slow, soothing circles across Bakugo's back. He could feel the tension slowly release untill Bakugo sat up.

As Bakugo opened his mouth to say something there was a loud ringing from his pocket which startled the both of them. Bakugo let off a small 'shit' as he fished his phone out of his pocket.

"Sorry it's the hag, can't ignore it you don't mind?" Kirishima waved his hand dismissively and stood up to walk into the kitchen to dry up the stuff he had left.

There was a beep as Bakugo pressed the answer call button.

"What do you want h-" but he was interrupted.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! YOUR FATHER AND I ARE WORRIED SICK!!" Bakugo held the phone at arms length as Mitsuki's voice boomed out of the small speakers.

Bakugo let off a sigh and held the phone normally again once she had finished her rant.

"Sorry bout that, I missed the last bus home so a friend let me stay at his place for the night. My phone died so i couldn't message you."

There was a momentary silence before Masaru could be heard in the background.

"Did Katsuki call someone his friend?" This was followed by a response from Mitsuki.

"I guess so. Isn't that sweet he's growing up." Bakugo felt his ears go pink and he quickly looked around for Kirishima, thankfully he had left the room. Breathing a sigh of relief he returned to his conversation.

"Yeah real funny, yes I have friends. I'll be back in a bit, I just gotta say bye to him." Mitsuki let out a small hum of acknowledgement.

"Ok Katsuki, try keeping this friend ok? You seemed a little lonely in your other college." Bakugo sighed.

'Lonely', huh? Yeah being bullied is a bit lonely. Not like he could tell his family, he didn't want to burden them.

"Yeah whatever hag." He grumbled and hung up just before as he heard Mitsuki start off on another rampage.

Slipping his phone back into his pocket he heard Kirishima in the kitchen opening and closing cupboard doors so he walked in and leaned himself against the door frame.

"Hey Shitty hair, I gotta go cuz my folks are freaking out. Thanks for everything last night and.... maybe we don't talk about it ok?" Kirishima looked up at Bakugo who obviously didnt look very comfortable.

"Talk about what?" He feigned, cocking his head sideways and looking up at Bakugo with a grin. Bakugo's eyes lit up with relief and he nodded.

"Anyways I'll see ya round man." Kirishima nodded and watched as Bakugo left for the second time.

Once he heard the door click shut he sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and ran a hand through his semi long hair.

'Katsuki' why was that name so familiar...

When i'm olderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें