Chapter 7

Does anyone remember if this is quirkless au or not? Cuz I don't...
Fuk it they have quirks

Bakugo slammed the front door behind him and just stood there frozen. He could feel himself burning up and covered his cheeks with his hands.

'Shut up Bakugo your virgin is showing.' He muttered to himself, willing his face to return to it's normal shade. Once he was sure he looked normal he tied his shoes properly, having forgotten this in his sudden escape.

His mind flashed back to Kirishima, and the promise they had made as children. There was no way he would remember, would he? And even if he did it's not like he would care...

With a sigh he pulled out his phone and looked for a nearby bus stop. It was a good 20 minute walk so he decided to head out. It's not like Kirishima had come after him after all.

Heading off in the direction the dark clouds decided now was a perfect time to break, and in a matter of seconds Bakugo found himself getting soaked.

Today was some sort of curse, nothing was going his way. Giving up with his hood he let it down and just allowed himself to get soaked, the cold water feeling good against his warm skin.

About two minutes into his walk a car pulled up in front of him and the passenger window rolled down to reveal a young man.

"Need a lift man? Its chukin' it down." Bakugo nodded in thanks and climbed into the passenger seat, the man simply handed him a towel to dry himself with.

"Where to bud?" He asked. Bakugo gave him directions to the bus stop and the man set off in that direction. They sat there in silence with the sterio playing some local pop radio with all the latest charts.

There was an air freshener dangling on the mirror and whatever it was smelled delightful. It was a mix between warm chocolate and caramel. It was then that he noticed despite the calming smell the man had a window open. The more he tried to relax into the seat the more fidgety he became, unable to sit still.

Bakugo hadn't even noticed the car had stopped moving till he heard the click of the man's seat belt undoing. Flipping his attention to the man he found himself pressed up against the door.

The cold window covered in rain from outside pressed against his warm skin, making him hyper aware of the strange heat he felt in his body.

His clothes felt rough on his body and uncomfortable, he felt an urge to get them off. He was stopped by the man pressing his lips to his in an attempt of a kiss.

Bakugo tried to push him off but whatever was going on with his body prevented him from exerting any strength to resist.

He felt his body go limp. He felt like he was forcing himself through quick sand, every movement was forced and slow. His phone started to buzz and he turned to see who it was but the man simply grabbed it and threw it into the back seat.

"Dont need that, not like anyone would come help you anyways. No one comes out to this abandoned lot anymore." Bakugo let out a whimper, he didnt want this, he wanted to go home.

The man's lips started to move down his body, marking his neck and slowly moving to his waist where his shirt had been lifted up.

The rain outside slammed hard into the car, the noise blocking out all of Bakugo's cries for him to stop, not that he would have listened. As the man's hand wandered towards his trousers something rammed into the side of the car, making a loud thud.

The door was yanked open and Bakugo felt himself fall into someone's arms. Looking up, though half closed eyes Bakugo could make out Kirishima, in his hand was his phone that was on a call to his.

His long red hair was hanging loosely and drenched. His eyes were a flaming red, filled with rage as he glared at the man.

"Don't you dare touch him like that." Kirishima practically growled at him. The man backed up immediately, trying panickedly to start up his car. The car engine revved to life and Kirishima pulled Bakugo from the car, slamming the door hard.

Immediately the little car sped off into the distance. Kirishima simply watched it drive away, cradling the shivering Bakugo in his arms.

Once the red tail lights had completely faded from sight Kirishima turned his attention to the shaking blonde in his arms. Bakugo was feebly clinging to his shirt and whimpering. His face was red and he seemed to be muttering things under his breath.

Carrying Bakugo back home was troublesome, the rain got heavier meaning Kirishima had to run to prevent them getting too wet. Not like it did anything.

When they finally got back Bakugo refused to let go of him, still muttering incoherently.

Laying Bakugo into his bed he sat beside him, doing his best to dry him off without leaving him. As he stood to grab another towel Bakugo held onto him harder, pulling him back into his seated position.

"K-Kirishima..." Bakugo stuttered, his eyes hazy and not focusing properly. Kirishima smiled at him and moved his hand, which was gripping his shirt so hard it was going to rip it.

"I'm here Bakugo, what is it?" Bakugo glared at him and repeated it again, but more annoyed.

"Kirishima." He stated, his gazed look becoming a little more of a glare. This made him a bit nervous but he nodded again.

"Yes Bakugo I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." Bakugo seemed happy with this but didnt let go.

"You'd better not damned leave, I spent too long trying to find you for you to up and leave again." Bakugo was crying at this point, tears streaming out of his still hazy eyes. "More than 10 years of my life looking for you, 3 of those years i got bullied. Bullied for thinking I could ever find you again. And fulfill that stupid promise we made as kids..."

Bakugo was struggling to make coherent sentences now, his hazy eyes now completely glazed over and he was breathing strangely. He slumped over into Kirishima, who caught him carefully.

"Don't leave me again." Bakugo choked out, his grip on Kirishima's shirt tightening once more before letting go completely as he passed out from whatever drug had been in that man's car.

Kirishima lay Bakugo into his bed once more, covering him with the duvet. He looked down at the blonde's sleeping face, trying to process what had just happened.

They ... knew each other? They ... had promised something? And Bakugo, this whole time Bakugo had been looking for him, trying to keep this promise...

What kind of a man did that make him? Unable to even remember this stupid promise. He gently brushed a piece of Bakugo's hair from his sleeping face, his features so much calmer when he didn't have his permanent scowl.

He smiled softly, he may not be able to remember Bakugo, but he had his whole life to do that. And he didnt mind spending it with this man.