Vampire Vixx chapter 20 Hongbin's past memories...

Start from the beginning

"YAH! I'm the leader and I have every right to inspect you". N snapped.

"Yeah right... you don't act like a leader". Hongbin rolled his eyes at N.

"Yah did you just rolled your eyes at me?" N asked with his eyes widen.

"What do you think?" Hongbin replied glaring at N.

"AISH! This boy sure is something". N deeply sighed.

"Did anyone ever told you that you're pretty noisy & annoying at times?" Hongbin asked N all of a sudden.

"Yeah mostly by Leo... Anyways whatever... Listen since you're going to be sitting here in the garden on your own if something weird appears please let us know". N ordered Hongbin.

"Yeah I will no worries". he replied with a gloomy voice.

N looked at him with a worried face and went back inside the house.

*FLASHBACK ON THE DAY OF THE DATE*

Hongbin and Youngji met up in a fountain in Seoul. Youngji was wearing a cute flower onesie, black t-shirt , converse shoes (red), One Piece messenger bag (Anime/Manga series and she's a fan of it YAY n_n) and her hair is in a braided sideways ponytail.

"Hongbin-oppa!" she called to him waving her hand and smiling.

Hongbin ran towards Youngji lifts her up and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Woaaaa, Youngji-ah everytime I see you, you have become more and more beautiful". said Hongbin checking her out.

"Oh Jinja?! Do you think my new bag is awesome?" she asked him eyes wide open in a cute way.

Hongbin chuckled and pinched her cheeks because he finds her too cute whenever she starts to fangirl over her anime, manga, video games that she really likes.

"Aigoo, you know everytime you mention your One Piece you just look so cute that I can't even resist". he said to her.

"Well at least I can enjoy seeing Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, Sabo and Law's beautiful faces every week". she said winking at him, trying to make Hongbin jealous in which was an success.

"Huh?! Are you saying that you perfer to see their beautiful faces than mine?" he asked her.

"Naeeeee... But yours is far more beautiful". she said giggling.

"Bwoyaaaaa... you said that to make me jealous?" he asked after he realized her intentions.

"Nae I was testing you on how much you love". she replied to him smiling and being cheeky.

"AISH! This cheeky girl". he exclaimed and started chasing her playfully where they ran around the fountain until they bumped into each and they stared at each other.

He caressed her soft long hair and kissed her forehead.

"Promise me you will never leave me no matter what, right?" he suddenly asked her.

"Of course I won't ever leave you babo". she replied to him.

"But promise me you won't leave me?" he asked her again.

"Wae? What's with the question? Don't you trust me?" she ask him all worried.

"I'm scared that you will leave me". he said.

She hit his arm all of a sudden.

"Babo, I told you I won't leave you... please stop saying stupid stuff like that". she said with a serious face.

"I know you won't, I just worry too much". he pouted.

They hugged each other and continue on their date which was pure laughter, feeding each other food and ice creams, walking in the park hand in hand and a kiss under the moonlight.