Vampire Vixx chapter 28 The bad news...

"Tae-Hee-yah, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ji-Hoon asked his wife while wiping her tears gently.

"Yeobo, I have bad news..." she replied between tears.

"Bad news? what bad news?" he asked her soflty.

"Read this... it's a letter that the butler gave to me this morning right after you and Sufiani went to the company". she said handing over the letter.

Ji-Hoon unfolds the letter that was already been opened by Tae-Hee and he read what it says.

'DID YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE AWAY FROM ME?

THINK AGAIN FOOL!!!!

YOU DISGUSTING IDOL!

WHY CAN'T YOU AND YOUR STUPID WHORE OF A WIFE DIE ALREADY HAHA!

I KNEW ALL ALONG THAT YOU HAVE 3 DAUGHTERS AND A SON WHO IS REINCARNATED VAMPIRE!

YOU BETTER TELL THAT BITCH WHO IS DATING MY HYUKKIE TO BREAK UP NOW! IF SHE DOESN'T SHE'S GOING TO SUFFER!!!

TELL THAT AMERICAN GIRL TO GO BACK TO HER HOMELAND STAY AWAY FROM KEN, BECAUSE HE'S MINE!!!

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME JI-HOON OR SHOULD I SAY 'BI RAIN'...

JUST YOU REMEMBER THIS:

WHEREVER YOU ARE AND WHEREVER YOU GO I'LL BE STILL BE WATCHING YOU!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

AS FOR YOU KIM TAE-HEE I NEVER LIKED YOU AND I THINK YOU'RE AN EYE SORE IN MY SIGHT!

TELL YOUR USELESS DAUGHTERS TO STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPAS OR THEY WILL PAY FOR IT!

HAHAHAHAHA!'

Ji-Hoon was trembling with fear and looked at Tae-Hee.

"We have to move..." he said but couldn't finish his sentence.

"M-move? When?" Tae-Hee asked him.

"I don't know anymore... AISH! this is so fustrating! I don't know what to do anymore..." he expressed his fustration and his eyes was filled with tears.

"I know baby... we're a family, we have to stick together and go through this in the good & in the bad". she calmed her husband down.

"I swear down if this crazy bitch ever lay her hands on you and the girls, she will pay for it". he said.

"Hush down, I won't let that happen and it won't happen". she hugged him from behind.

"This is blackmail threat from that 'Idol Killer' do you have any idea what she's capable of doing to our family?" he suddenly said.

"Well I guess I have to risk my own life to protect the girls". she told him with a brave tone.

"Me too... I want tell you something that happened at work..." Ji-Hoon told Tae-Hee.

Sufiani was on the other side of the wall listening to their conversation, she didn't know what to think anymore...

'I have to become stronger in order to protect everyone around me that are dear to me' she thought to herself.

"I told Sufiani the truth about Dinah". he said to Tae-Hee.

"Really?... I guess it was about time that the truth was told". she said.

"Yeah me too... You should of saw her face when she called the boys through the phone". he said forming a smile on his face.

"Oh really? what kind of face did she make with who?" she asked curiously.