Vampire Vixx chapter 51 Danger...

Di, Hongbin, Katie, Cassandra, Laila, Mimi, Jane, Joanne, Allie & Gemma entered inside the secret room where it has a special sound proof that no intruder can hear.

"Is this okay?" Di asked Cassandra.

"Nae this is perfect". Cassandra replied with a gentle smile.

"Wow this is a nice you two have". Mimi eyed around the room.

"Ah nae thank you". Hongbin replied with a grin.

"So are you two planning to produce kids now?" Gemma asked curiously.

The sudden question made Hongbin & Di blush crimson red.

"Well we haven't talked about kids just yet". Hongbin replied while scratching his head all embarrassed.

"Yah! Stop asking embarrassing questions you!" Allie scolded Gemma as she flicked her forehead.

"Mian". Gemma apologized to them.

"It's okay my family relative have been asking about it after we got married". Di reasoned.

"Oh then it's all good then". said Gemma.

"Okay that's all cute and all, but we have a serious matter to discuss with you about". Jane spoke up.

"We had to pretend to be sasaeng fans to get deeper information on what they're planning to do". said Joanne.

"Is that why they haven't appeared lately?" Di asked them.

"Yes that is correct, however I must congratulate you for been this brave to return Korea and get married because they still don't know that you two got married". said Cassandra.

"Kim Yeoshin sooner or later will start to make a move to exterminate those girls who apparently take away their 'oppa' even if these famous artists are from different country". Mimi explained to them.

"What do you mean even from different country?" Hongbin asked horrified by the statement.

"What I meant to say she's been sending her minions that have been following her to kill off other girls that have been secretly dating Canadian artists like Justin Bieber to British artist like the boy group One Direction". said Laila.

"So the whole world is in danger?" Di asked terrified.

"Nae it is in real danger". Allie replied with a deep sigh.

"So what can we do?" Di asked.

"For now we can't do anything". Laila replied.

"So do they know that you guys are here with us?" Hongbin asked them.

"No they don't, and they don't know our real appearance actually". said Mimi.

"For real?" Di asked in surprised.

"Nae they usually wear those caps and an anti dust mask on with dark clothes". Gemma explained.

"They never show their real faces in public or between themselves". Allie continued to explain.

So the girls explained the whole description on how the Sasaeng lifestyle works.

"So now that I know, was Katie part of this?" Di suddenly poke and asked them.

"No she was the only one who didn't take part of it because she was far too reckless". Cassandra replied.

"Oh I see". Di giggled.

"She was jealous of your beauty". Laila suddenly blurted out.

"Yah hajima". said an embarrassed Katie.