Vampire Vixx chapter 44 Ken and Candy...

After they all helped Seo In-Guk's house get cleaned up he suddenly grabbed Sufiani's hand and went to the kitchen while the others were talking.

"Here..." Seo In-Guk handed her an envelop.

"What is it oppa?" she asked him as she tilted her head.

"It's my wedding gift for Hongbin & Di". he whispered.

"Oh thanks oppa, no worries we're doing the same thing and they don't know a thing". Sufiani winked at Seo In-Guk as she whispered back.

As Sufiani went to her bag and quietly puts in the gift, then she went back to the group.

"Would you like to join us for tea oppa?" Adi asked Seo In-Guk.

"If the boys don't mind then I'll join you all for tea". he replied with a grin.

"~Ani we don't mind~". Ken & Hongbin sang cutely.

"Well it looks like you can come". said Sufiani as she nudges and winks at Yulia.

"Yah! Don't get any weird ideas you!. Yulia protested.

"Omo... Seo In-Guk oppa is blushing... how cute". Candy said between giggles as she observed his change colour.

"A-ani... I'm fine..." Seo In-Guk stuttered nervously.

"Aish! We only cleaned the bus together so therefore there's nothing going on!" Yulia scoffed.

"Yeah sureeeee". Sufiani replied with a wink.

"~Yah~ Waegurae~~" Yulia whined like a child.

"Haha I'm just teasing you... You're an easy target to tease". Sufiani grinned.

"It's not funny". Yulia pouted.

The rest of them laughed and all decided to go to the VIXX mansion to have tea, as they were having tea with cupcakes, fruits and biscuits Ken decided to drink his tea in the garden as it was a nice sunndy day.

"Kenny". A voiced called out his nickname making his head turn to the voice.

"Oh... Candy-ah". he shyly replied.

"You don't mind me sit here with you?" she asked him cutely.

"A-Ani of course I don't mind". He replied cutely.

They sat in silence as they sipped their teas quietly feeling the fresh breeze hitting their faces, as Ken turned his head and saw Candy's hair flowing beautifully like as if she was a Disney princess.

"You look like a goddess... I mean you look pretty... no I mean you look good". Ken stuttered as he tried to get proper sentences from his mouth.

"Kyeopta!" Candy exclaimed excitedly as she jumped, hugged him and pinched his cheeks not realising how close their face were at the exact moment, as she slowly moves her face and saw that her lips basically touched Ken's nose they quickly removed themselves from the hug. "Ah! Mian oppa". said Candy as her cheeks was changing from pale to rosy red.

"Oh! No worries..." Ken replied while cheeks was heating up.

Candy was about to say something until Sufiani interrupted them.

"Guys I think it's time to give in the gift for Beanie & Di". said Sufiani.

"Nae noona/unnie we'll be coming". they sang while nodding their heads.

"Unnie? Yah you're the same age as me Candy-ah". Sufiani replied as she tried to hold in her laughter.

"~Ah Nae!~ ~Mian!~" Candy replied loudly causing Sufiani to giggle.