Vampire Vixx chapter 20 Hongbin's past memories...

After Hyuk returned to his true form of a vampire somehow the atmosphere of the house changed, Hongbin was spacing out for a bit until Sufiani interrupted his bubble.

"Beani-oppa, are you okay?" she asked him.

"Emm yeah I'm okay". He replied back with a forced smile.

"Oh okay well we're off to bed now, goodnight". she said.

"Goodnight". everyone said one to another.

Hongbin grabbed Di's hand all of a sudden.

"Wait Youngji". he called out.

Di looked at Hongbin in shock.

"hmm, oppa, I'm Di not Youngji". she replied.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry, you just reminded me of someone and I confused her with you". said Hongbin.

"It's okay". she said smiling.

"Can ask you something?" he asked her.

"Sure go ahead". she replied.

"Did you knew anyone in your family with the name Younji?" he asked her.

"Well, I did had a great great great aunt with that name from my mother side... why?". she replied and asked him.

"Oh nothing it's just I was curious about you... that's all". he replied to her.

"Oh ok, well I'm going to bed now because I feel a bit sleepy... Goodnight Hongbin-oppa". Di told him; gave him a kiss on his cheek and went to her bedroom to sleep.

Hongbin went to the garden and sat down on a chair with his name on it; he went into his deep thoughts.

*FLASHBACK BEFORE HE BECAME A VIXX MEMBER*

"Youngji-ah!" Hongbin called out smiling.

"Nae". she replied.

"Let's go on a date". he said.

"What? Right now?" she asked him with her eyes wide open.

"Yes". he said.

"But Beanie I have exams to do today from uni". she pouted cutely at him.

Hongbin couldn't resist her cuteness and pinches her cheeks gently and smiles at her making Youngji blush.

"Fine... what day would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked her.

"hmmm, next Monday". said Youngji.

"Huh? Next Monday that's long can't it be today or tomorrow?" said a puppy eyed Hongbin.

She gently cupped his cheeks and peck his lips due to his cute puppy eyes.

"I can't I have exams all this week". she said smiling at him.

He sighed and understood her that she had to do her exams at her uni.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

N interrupts a spacing out Hongbin whose been sitting in the garden on his own.

"Yah Hongbin, ain't you feeling cold sitting here on your own here?" N asked him.

"Hmmmm, what are you talking about, vampires don't feel cold". he replied back to N.

"You're acting really weird as soon after Hyuk returned to his real form". said N inspecting Hongbin top to bottom.

"Nothing is wrong... BWOYA?!" Hongbin replied.

"Bwo, bwo, bwo, bwo?" N asked him.

"What's with you inspecting me like that? Are you crazy?" He asked N.