Vampire Vixx chapter 18 The discovery of...

Everyone was gathered in the garden to listen in what Sufiani and Adi was about to reveal to them. Sufiani grabs the boys to talk to them in private before proceeding.

"Guys, take a look at this picture". she said.

The boys looked at the picture carefully but was confused on what she was referring to.

"It's only a picture, what about it". said N.

"No that's not what I meant, dummy". she replied.

"Then what is it you want to show us?" Ravi asked in confusion.

"Look at the last member". she replied to Ravi's question.

Then they re-looked at the picture again, and then they realized on what she was on about.

"He sure looks a lot like him..." said Leo.

"I think we should explain to everyone about this, they need to know about this". said Hongbin.

"They already know about this Adi & I talked to the girls about it". Sufiani explained to the boys.

"Oh I see and what about Hyuk does he know?" Ravi asked her.

"No Hyukkie doesn't know anything about this yet". she replied.

The boys looked at each other for a moment but Leo then turns to face Sufiani.

"..... I think he should know about this". he suddenly said to them.

"Wait... ain't we rushing, we don't know if he's the last member that has been missing for decades". said N.

Ken suddenly popped out of nowhere startling everyone, N then slaps he's head.

"YAH! Ken-shi!! You nearly gave us a heart attack here!". N scolded him.

Ken completely ignores N and goes up to his cousin.

"Noona, hyungs! What are you all doing here?" he curiously asked.

"We're a bit busy here Ken, just go back with the girls". said Hongbin.

"Waeeee? I'm a vampire too, you know". Ken pouted at them.

The boys then sighed and couldn't hide anything from Ken since he's also a vampire.

"Princess thinks there's a possibility that Hyuk is the last vampire member of VIXX..." Ravi explained to Ken.

"Why don't you search for his birthmark like you guys violently did to me"? Ken waved his arms (like a child).

Sufiani suddenly started to laugh.

"Huh? what's so funny noona?" Ken asked her.

"Was Ken like this before?" she asked the boys.

"Hmm mm... Well... Yeah, he honestly hasn't changed at all after all these years". said Hongbin patting Ken's head.

"Really? I haven't changed?" Ken asked them.

"....Nae really... you're still the same as you were before". Leo replied to Ken.

Ken then cheekily smiled at them and hugs his cousin making them a bit jealous on how close he is to Sufiani.

"YAH! What are you doing so close to her?!" N scolded him.

"What do you mean what am I doing so close to noona? I am allowed you know I'm her baby cousin, so I can hug her". he said pouting and teasing N.

"AISH Jinga this boy!" N exclaimed making Sufiani to giggle at the boys' overload of cuteness.

Vampire Vixxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें