Vampire Vixx chapter 4 Moonlight date...

During the date at the amusement park with N & Sufiani rode on all the fun rides that were not scary rides & hunted houses... Sufiani caught her eye on a ride that she would love to ride on.

"N-oppa N-oppa N-oppa let's get on this ride now". she insisted.

N looked up at the ride where she was pointing at, became frozen for a moment.

"Oppa?" she called.

"Hm?, Oh! Sorry what was it that you wanted to ride on so badly?" he asked.

"That ride there". she said.

"Oh that one, I see". he laughed nervously.

"Yes that ride, I want to go on it now before we go home". she said happily.

"OK I'll stay here and wait for you then". he said relieving himself for a moment.

"Whaaa... oppa you're not coming with me?" she asked.

"I'll stay here while you ride on the roller coaster." said N.

"~Oppppa~ I thought this was a date... it seems that oppa doesn't like me." she pouted cutely.

N couldn't resist her cuteness and ended up going with her. As soon as they entered they had to be in a cue for the roller coaster N started to sweat & become more and more nervous.

"Hmm... Princess, I'm starting to feel sick". he said.

"Why, what's wrong oppa?" she asked worried.

"Hmm... I'll tell you after we get on the ride". he said nervously.

As the cue became smaller & smaller N started to shake and Sufiani notices.

"Oppa, you're awfully shaking". she said.

"What are you saying, we're on a date". N replied trying to put on a brave face.

"Oppa, at least tell me what's wrong?" she insisted looking into his eyes.

"Well I'll tell you as soon we sat on the ride". he replied.

Now they were the last group getting on the ride, and she decided to seat in the front seat with N and puts on the safety belts on.

"Right... oppa can you tell me now what's wrong?" she asked.

"Hmm mm... how can I put it in words". he said.

"Hah!.. It seems like oppa doesn't like sharing stuff with me... fine don't tell me". she pouted cutely that N couldn't resist.

"Alright then I'll tell you... I'm scared of heights". he exclaimed.

This revelation shocked her.

"YAH! Oppa why didn't you tell me earlier that you was scared of heights!" she said scolding N.

"I'm sorry, whenever you made cute faces at me, I just couldn't resist it" he said.

"Well you should have ignored it in the first place". she said.

Then the ride moving, N started feel nervous and grabs her hand tightly and closed his eyes because he was too scared to look down, since N is still holding her hand it made her blush profusely, and she finds it cute. After the ride was over Sufiani helped N to get off.

"UMM... Oppa? Are you feeling okay?" she asked worried?

"Yes I'm feeling alright". he replied in relieve.

"Can you walk?" she insisted in asking.

"Don't worry about me, princess". he said who was walking all wobbly and tripped over Sufiani and landed on each other.