Vampire Vixx chapter 5 Cooking at night...

As they all enjoyed their time together... Sufiani seemed really happy to be surrounded by these 4 gorgeous boys. As the day goes by and it was night and everyone were already sleeping, Sufiani wakes up feeling thirsty, so she decided to go to the kitchen to find something to drink and Hongbin was in the kitchen in the dark and his red eyes were glowing, he goes near her, and he walks around her and softly stroking her hair and face which made her heart beat faster like crazy.

"Hongbin-o...oppa? I'm can't sleep..." she said.

"Oh my princess for some reason you smell so good". he whispered.

"Oppa... I'm hungry". she pouted and avoided looking at him.

Hongbin gently grabs her face to face him, so she won't avoid him.

"Oppa?? Why is it that I see your eyes all red and have cold hands?" she asked.

"Oh... Well it's a top secret" he replied.

"Please tell me... don't hide it from me". she begged him.

He rested his head on her forehead.

"I wish I could tell you, but I don't how you would react if I told you". he whispered.

"Why? Why keep a secret? I thought you guys like me? she pouted cutely.

Hongbin somehow blushed and hugged her and kissed her on the neck.

"You're so cute". he said.

"Hongbin-oppa...thank-you". she replied bashfully.

Hongbin looked into her eyes.

"Would you still love me no matter what I am right?" he asked.

"Of course I will oppa". she said, and she asked him "When you say that, what were you referring to the term 'Love'?"

"To love me has a man". he said.

Sufiani's heart start to beat wildly and couldn't speak.

"If you choose me I promise you, I'll do anything to protect you from any danger or harm". he continued.

Then he kisses her on the forehead.

"Oppa, do you really love me?" she asked.

"I want you to be mine even if I have to fight against my hyungs over you" he confessed.

She did not expect his confession... but there's more to it that she wants to know...