Vampire Vixx chapter 10 Beautiful stranger...

As Ravi takes Sufiani home safely he looks back and whistles to the fairies to hide away from the wolves; he enters inside the mansion with her and locks up all the doors, turning on all the safety lights, invisible laser lights with alarm on it turned on and closes all the cages and curtains making all the house dark.

"Yah! Oppa don't you think this is a bit too much?" she asked.

Ravi pinches her red cheeks.

"The reason why I'm doing this is that Wolves and Vampires don't get along and plus we always fight over a girl's flesh". he replied in a worried tone.

He then takes her to the darkest place and goes to look for Leo or Hongbin; once he went away there was a dead silence in the house for a moment. All of a sudden Sufiani hear weird sounds that was manifesting in the back garden there was a lot of sound of sniffing and howling (anything to with laser lights or safety lights don't work on the wolves).

"I wish I had the power to tame you wolves but oppa won't let me" she thought to herself.

Ravi and Hongbin rushed down to find Sufiani waiting for Ravi. Hongbin rushed to check if she's OK.

"Princess, are you OK?" Hongbin asked.

"I'm fine... I really want to tame those wild wolves outside". she pouted cutely.

"Arasseo, but you can't". he replied.

"But why? I bet if I can become friends with them it would alright. Right?" she continued to insist.

All of a sudden Adi screams. Sufiani, Hongbin and Ravi rushed upstairs to see Adi's room. Ken met up with Sufiani.

"What's going on? it's so noisy". said Ken.

"Your sister is in danger". Hongbin replied.

They opened the door and Adi saw Ravi and rushes towards him.

"Oppa what is that scary figure on the balcony?" she asked all frightened tearing up.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine I'm here". Ravi tells her trying to calm her down.

N and Leo rushed as well to what has happened.

"Hey what's all the commotion?" N asked.

Leo goes up the window and saw a figure of a wolf lurking there.

"What are you doing here in our territory... Wolf?" Leo asked.

The wolf growled at Leo's question.

"Well if growling is your answer... I'm going to ask you one more time... What are you doing here?" He continued to insist.

There was no answer, Leo decided to look at the window.

"They're gone..." said Leo.

He then glared at everyone to get some answer.

"Sorry this has nothing to do me" Ken replied to his glare.

"Me too" said Adi.

"Yo man, it ain't me" said N.

"You know me I wouldn't do anything that stupid" said Hongbin.

Leo's glare then went Ravi and Sufiani; their faces said it all 'guilty' written all over them.

"I'm sorry it's my fault..." said Ravi.

"No, no silly I should the one to be apologizing" said Sufiani cutting Ravi's speech.

Leo then opens his mouth.

"Ravi what on earth were you thinking... Sufiani I told you it was dangerous". he sternly told them.